Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New Book "The Magi of Futurity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JudyM

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-28

New Book  "The Magi of Futurity Empty
PostSubject: New Book "The Magi of Futurity   New Book  "The Magi of Futurity EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Hello everyone. I just found this forum today and would like to tell you a little about me and my newly self-published book, "The Magi of Futurity."

I have been a spiritual seeker all of my life. After investigating several different spiritual disciplines, I was drawn to study the psychological effects of hypnosis and dreams on people's lives. I was a registered hypnotist and past life regression facilitator for six years. Then I became a first-time mom at 40 years of age and chose to be a homemaker and homeschool teacher to my son for most of his K-12 education. I have gained inspiration and knowledge from a variety of spiritual teachers, several of which have had a profound effect on my life. The Magi of Futurity is an attempt to capture the essence of those teachings that have meant the most to me during my metaphysical explorations.

Here's a little bit about the book:
Part One - Magi Endreema
Part one introduces a 14-year-old girl named Anita who is growing up in a rural setting during the depression era. By repeating a simple prayer, Anita opens a line of communication (while in the dream state) to a future aspect of her soul group who is studying to become a Dream Doctor. For two magical weeks in December 1932, Anita’s consciousness is expanded to help her learn the secrets to living a happy life.

Part Two - Spiritual Puberty
Part two reintroduces Anita as a 33-year-old woman just coming out of a divorce, who once again is seeking the elusive state of happiness. Magi Endreema returns to help her through this painful stage of her life. This time, Anita is able to open a conscious channel of communication with her spiritual counterpart.

The Magi of Futurity is a simple, sweet story that answers some of the most basic questions all seekers of happiness are hoping to find.

Some of the topics discussed in the book include:
Dreams, Past Life Regression, Past Lives, Aspects, Core Entity, Healing, Meditation, Joy, Happiness, Soul Groups, 144,000 Entities, Paradigm Shift, Law of Attraction

To see the cover, please go to my website:
http://radianceunlimitedpublishing.books.officelive.com/

Blessings to all!
Judy

Back to top Go down
Pam
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Pam

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Book "The Magi of Futurity   New Book  "The Magi of Futurity EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Welcome JudyM! Sounds like a great book, as does becoming a mom at 40! Have fun jumping in and meeting everybody - we're a friendly bunch! New Book  "The Magi of Futurity 591890
Back to top Go down
http://www.mvpi.org
JudyM

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: New Book "The Magi of Futurity   New Book  "The Magi of Futurity EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:20 am

Thank you, Pam!
Back to top Go down
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New Book "The Magi of Futurity   New Book  "The Magi of Futurity EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:47 am

Yes, welcome Judy. Your book sounds quite interesting; best of luck with your sales. As Pam said, we are a friendly crew here, and we encourage one another. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Book "The Magi of Futurity   New Book  "The Magi of Futurity EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:26 am

Welcome Judy.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Malcolm

Number of posts : 1504
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New Book "The Magi of Futurity   New Book  "The Magi of Futurity EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:20 am

Best of luck with the book, and welcome to the forum.

Malcolm
Back to top Go down
http://www.conjurewomanscat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Book "The Magi of Futurity   New Book  "The Magi of Futurity Empty

Back to top Go down

New Book "The Magi of Futurity
Page 1 of 1