Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The end is neigh.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The end is neigh. Empty
PostSubject: The end is neigh.   The end is neigh. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:43 am

The end is neigh. In a hundred million years, the solar system will collapse as the sun will have used up all its energy. Of course those calculations may be off plus or minus a few hundred years. Enough time to get ready?
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

The end is neigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end is neigh.   The end is neigh. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:32 pm

I honestly believe the human race will bring about the end of the earth as we know it long before that!!!
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

The end is neigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end is neigh.   The end is neigh. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 pm

So much for being frozen in waiting for medical miracles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

The end is neigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end is neigh.   The end is neigh. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 pm

"Neigh" or "nigh"?

That answer might help us to know if we will end "with a bang or a whimper."
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

The end is neigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end is neigh.   The end is neigh. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Isn't life strange? Last night I awoke from a dream with the words of Mr. Elliott, "not with a bang but a whimper". The dream was about The Rescuers Down Under and Miss Bianca and Bernard, two small mice who change their world.

As soon as I was concious enough to think clearly, Balderdash flashed through my mind.

I thought the same thing when some one suggested that Jeb Bush should be the next president. DK, The idea of being frozen to await cures was such a big deal back when. To date, I have not met anyone who thawed out and/or was cured. Imagine the hopelessness of the person who opted for that freezing and thawing thing. It is amazing to me that after this many years not one of those maladies that could not be cured then and can be cured now have brought forth one of the frozen few, because there are cures that were not back then.

And, what is the difference of freezing someone still living for hope of cure in the future and the person who wishes not to elongate their life and chooses Dr. Kavorkian (sp.). to end their earthly suffering.

Neigh or nigh, Sleigh or sigh, it is all a matter of semantics.

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Sponsored content

The end is neigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end is neigh.   The end is neigh. Empty

Back to top Go down

The end is neigh.
Page 1 of 1