Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

It feels like old home week

Go down 
+3
Shelagh
George Maciver
lynnjett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lynnjett
One Star Member
One Star Member
lynnjett

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-28

It feels like old home week Empty
PostSubject: It feels like old home week   It feels like old home week EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Thank you Shelagh for the invitation! It is nice to see so many familiar faces and names!

As a matter of introduction my pen name is Lynn Jett. I am an engineer that works on primarily on military projects. I travel extensively for work, so I choose to make my permanent residence in the middle of the country, near a warm water port, and within an hour from a major airport. So I live southwest of Galveston Texas, but I am not a typical Texan.

I have one published novel, From the Finish Line to Drill Line, an young adult action adventure novel. I have one short story published in Amazon Shorts, the Last Breath of Summer Magic. I am working on two other novels, one romance and one thriller. Okay so I haven't committed to any one genre yet.

This weekend, I completed women's contemporary short story, titled A Hike to Hades and Back, A Mother's Journey. I know it sounds dark and ominous but it actually a funny true life story about hiking with my children into the Lava Fields on the Big Island of Hawaii. I may have to rethink the title. I hope to submit it to Amazon Shorts this month.

To those I have met on-line before, it is nice to see you again dear friends. And I look forward to calling others in this forum, my new friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lynnjett
George Maciver
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: It feels like old home week   It feels like old home week EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:30 pm

Hello Lynn from the Highlands of Scotland. Would trade you some of that sunshine for some of our winter weather about now, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662

PostSubject: Re: It feels like old home week   It feels like old home week EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi Lynn,

Welcome to the forum. You are amazing! What with your job, your kids, your writing ... have you invented the thirty hour day? LOL! Laughing

~Shelagh
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: It feels like old home week   It feels like old home week EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 1:38 pm

Yes, she is amazing.
Welcome to the forum - you're among friends.
Back to top Go down
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: It feels like old home week   It feels like old home week EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi Lynn, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
lynnjett
One Star Member
One Star Member
lynnjett

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: It feels like old home week   It feels like old home week EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:15 pm

Thanks for the wonderful welcome, everyone!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lynnjett
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: It feels like old home week   It feels like old home week EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Hi Lynn,

WELOME ABOARD
Back to top Go down
flashgordon
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: It feels like old home week   It feels like old home week EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:04 am

Lynn, welcome to the forum, great to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://newgreatbooks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It feels like old home week   It feels like old home week Empty

Back to top Go down

It feels like old home week
Page 1 of 1