Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Looking for free grammar checker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toroddfuglesteg

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Looking for free grammar checker Empty
PostSubject: Looking for free grammar checker   Looking for free grammar checker EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi.
English is not my first language, but my English is good enough to produce a novel or two. I am though looking for a free grammar chequer to cut down my edititing with some hours and to get rid of my worst grammar errors.
Grammarly costs dosh so I have installed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] free grammar checker instead. Anyone had any problems with it ? Is there any better free alternatives out there ?
Thanx in advance.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Looking for free grammar checker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for free grammar checker   Looking for free grammar checker EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 pm

I'd simply google "free grammar checker" and "open office grammar checker" and "freeware grammar checker" etc. and then look for reviews. Good luck - and good idea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Looking for free grammar checker
Page 1 of 1