Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Women have a choice between reproductive rights and...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Women have a choice between reproductive rights and... Empty
PostSubject: Women have a choice between reproductive rights and...   Women have a choice between reproductive rights and... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:31 pm

I just heard Ann Romney declare that women have a choice between reproductive rights and the economy.

Is she kidding? Reproductive rights are tied to the economy. If women have no choices regarding their own reproductive rights how can they manage their multiple tasks of home and career? They don't all have nanny options like she had whether she took them or not. Most women today need to work to support families.

If a woman has no control over her own health decisions? Who is she as a person? Every man controls his own health decisions, his own choice not to use birth control and force a woman into an unwanted pregnancy.

I am appalled at the stupidity of those women still sticking up for Romney/Ryan. Do they live in the dark ages? Are they under threat from their pastors, priests and husbands?

This is the 21st Century. Women in developed countries set the standard for those women in undeveloped countries where they are still mutilated to prevent sexual enjoymnet and have no rights over their bodies or those of their children.

As far as the economy in general, white women are at an unemployment rate of about 7%, far less than black and hispanic women who had the lowest paid jobs and the first to go. Men were actually the worst hit.

However, the economy is improving in many areas in which women excell - the health care industry in particular - and President Obama has legislation that the Republicans blocked to open jobs that would have employed more women.

Anyway, it is just so blatant, the destruction of women's rights planned by Romney/Ryan and approved by Ann Romney, the product of the Mormon religion where women are controlled by the men.

I'm in shock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Women have a choice between reproductive rights and...   Women have a choice between reproductive rights and... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:36 pm

I'm not done yet. How dare she declare we have a choice between rights and making a living? We live in the United States of America; unless her husband takes away our rights, we have the rights, hard-won rights, to our own health decisions now.

Don't let the republicans take away women's hard won rights. The economy is improving. Romney is just a Bush surrogate - those policies killed the economy - wake up women - this is your chance to be yourselves behind the voting curtain, now a pawn of men who are after this last piece of power over our lives.

I don't deserve to have my rights taken away. I am human. I am made in God's image. God cares as much about me as about men.

The republicans are already removing our voting rights. Next our reproductive rights. Next our rights to equal pay. Next our rights to an equal education. WAKE UP. Remember, this country was founded on the separation of church and state. Jack Kennedy was catholic and he never imposed his religion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Women have a choice between reproductive rights and...   Women have a choice between reproductive rights and... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Ann Romney is blond and fair--how dare you assert she is not perfect?

Women have a choice between reproductive rights and... 798629 Women have a choice between reproductive rights and... 798629 Women have a choice between reproductive rights and... 798629

I hope you know I am joking!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women have a choice between reproductive rights and...   Women have a choice between reproductive rights and... Empty

Back to top Go down

Women have a choice between reproductive rights and...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: All Political Discussions-
Jump to: