Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New book seems to getting some good reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heathrowsteve

Heathrowsteve

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-26

New book seems to getting some good reviews Empty
PostSubject: New book seems to getting some good reviews   New book seems to getting some good reviews EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:52 am

[size=18][font=Times New Roman]Hello My New Best Friend ( The Russian Girlfriend Scams)

Book Description
Publication Date: 11 Aug 2012
When Stephen Lee Ostrowski receives suspect romance scam e-mails, he doesn’t just send them to the spam folder, he checks to see if any of them are suitable targets for scam baiting….. playing the scammers at their own game. He concentrates his efforts on the Russian girlfriend scams. These scammers send random e-mails in an effort to target lonely, vulnerable, and possibly recently divorced middle aged men, and whose sole aim is to deceive their online victim with a bombardment of love letters, accompanying photos, and promises of love and romance, which, if you are stupid enough to believe in, will cost you dearly. Many a red faced and emotionally distraught victim has fallen prey to these “Russian beauties”, who don’t actually exist at all. And many victims of these e-mail scams have parted company with large sums of money. In “Hello My New Best Friend” Stephen takes the Russian scammers on a journey into his own world of make believe, adopting the role of Government spy, convict, and business entrepreneur, with hilarious results. Mostly using his alter ego identity of “Wayne Kerr” Stephen leads the scammers up the garden path with promises of marriage, wealth, and prosperity, while clearly making fun of the perpetrator with his own unique brand of humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!!!! Absolutely hilarious! 3 Sep 2012
By Vixxy83
This book has basically taken emails sent by so-called lonely Russian women looking for love, not everyone knows that those kind of emails are usually scams trying to scam money out of lonely men. My New Best Friend takes those scams to a whole other level, playing them at their own game and it leaves you rolling on the floor laughing. Excellent read, completely original, loved it!! Keep publishing Stephen!

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliantly funny read 12 Sep 2012
By Guyfawkes
Amazon Verified Purchase
Tanya, Natalya & Co have got somewhat of a challenge on their prettily manicured hands if they want to win the Western Union Jackpot with the likes of Wayne Kerr, Jock Strap & Co on the scene. Things can only get ugly (and they don't get much uglier than Jock n his strap!) I've lent this book to loads of people who think it's hilariously funny. The last person I lent it to nicked it (so it must be bloody good!) I'd seriously recommend you purchase a copy by the usual channels... Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hello my new best friend (the Russian girlfriend scams) 5 Sep 2012
By breda
Amazon Verified Purchase
A great read and very funny but a bit rude in parts so don`t buy it for your granny for xmas. I know steve and he is an amazing guy and has been through so much in his life.

Available from Amazon priced £7.99 (Large Paperback "8 x "11
Back to top Go down
http://stevieo.webs.com/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New book seems to getting some good reviews   New book seems to getting some good reviews EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Congratulations on the great reviews!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Heathrowsteve

Heathrowsteve

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: New book seems to getting some good reviews   New book seems to getting some good reviews EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Hey thanks. Really is a funny book....and three years in the making. I can feel a volume 2 on the way.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://stevieo.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New book seems to getting some good reviews   New book seems to getting some good reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

New book seems to getting some good reviews
Page 1 of 1