Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Daniel's Daughter Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Daniel's Daughter Update Empty
PostSubject: Daniel's Daughter Update   Daniel's Daughter Update EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:15 am

The first two (relatively complete) chapters of Daniel's Daughter are now posted in WIP

They may include spoilers if you haven't finished Redstone's Valley, or plan to read it, but only mildly so. Some of you who did read RV have indicated you would like to be surprised with the whole of DD. I completely understand that.

The biggest difficulty with these two chapters had to do with making it interesting for new readers without boring those who have read RV. They hopefully give enough recap to keep the new guys from being lost, and, at the same time, give some hints as to the direction the new book will take.

There will also be a quick, one-scene update on the 21st century plot, either as a final scene for chapter two or somewhere in chapter three or four.

I m getting a good sense of the general plots and directions for this book now. Hopefully it will come together much faster than the first one, although I will still need to back up from writing and do more research and character development.

While I won't be doing the actual work of editing for a bit, and haven't done a grammar/spell check, if anyone who decides to read it has any comments to make, pleas do - this is a good time in the process to hear what others think.

Thanks,

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com

Daniel's Daughter Update
Page 1 of 1