Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Put your books in a new Virtual Book Store Free

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanMace

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Put your books in a new Virtual Book Store Free Empty
PostSubject: Put your books in a new Virtual Book Store Free   Put your books in a new Virtual Book Store Free EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dan Mace also a PA author. I have an online book and music store, Discover Books & Music and am in the process of opening a store in a new Virtual World, Prototerra. The two will work together jointly. As a part of this new Virtual World, I am helping to develop it and it officially opened Saturday, July 26th.

I would like to offer all authors a chance to have their books on the shelves in the Virtual store and on the web site Free for one full year. Each will have a link to wherever you wish for example your web site or an online place where your book can be purchased liked Amazon.com or any other.

In the near future, for those of you who have the rights to sell your books electronically we will be offering that service. There will be a small fee for that. Details will be posted on the web site when we’re ready to go ahead with it.

You will be able to arrange meetings and book signings in the world once the population begins to grow and we will be highlighting different Authors & Musicians each month. If you have a web cam we can even arrange to have you brought live into the Virtual World on cam to discuss your books.

Here’s all you have to do:

-Go to http://social.prototerra.com/ sign up & get the download. It’s FREE

-Go into the Virtual Book & Music Store

-Send me the Avatar* name you choose by using the link in the virtual store

-I will contact you with details on how to list with us.

That’s it! If you have any questions feel free to email me here…. dan@discoverbooksandmusic.com

*An Avatar is the character you use to move around in the Virtual World

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you and hope once you visit the Prototerra you'll come back often!

Dan
Back to top Go down

Put your books in a new Virtual Book Store Free
Page 1 of 1