Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

I will edit your first chapter for free

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StephanieQ

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-06

I will edit your first chapter for free Empty
PostSubject: I will edit your first chapter for free   I will edit your first chapter for free EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi All--

I am a copy editor and proofreader for EditProof, a boutique copy editing service company based in Los Angeles. I used to do freelance work exclusively, but I’m preparing to start a copy editing and proofreading site solely for new self-published authors.

EditProof will officially launch on June 25th, 2012; however, as a promotional effort, I’d love to have the chance to do some copy editing work for you, completely free. If you like my work and have some paid projects for me down the road, that’d be great of course, but I’d be happy just for the opportunity to network and share my services to you.

I’m sure you have a story or two stored away somewhere on your computer that you haven't had the time or motivation to work on recently; let me edit it for you!

I know you're busy, so I'll make it easy for you: send me the first chapter of a story you're working on, and within 24 hours I will return to you a copy edited and proofread version of your work, accompanied with one page of editorial tips and suggestions-- for FREE. It's a one-time trial and you'll receive free editorial feedback on the work you've done so you can proceed writing with more confidence and less uncertainty. You'll be one closer to getting published!

What do you think?

Thanks for taking the time to read my message. Have a good day!

- Stephanie
Back to top Go down

I will edit your first chapter for free
Page 1 of 1