Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Greetings and Salutations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paralax

Paralax

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Greetings and Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:37 am

*enters with a bow* No applause necessary! What? You've never heard of me? Of Course You Have! What? Really? You Really haven't? Well...that's embarrassing...um...so yeah, I'm called paralax for the most part. Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Superheroes, you name it, I can play it...or write it but, play just sounds so much more fun, don't you agree? I'm into writing those for the most part. I also write occasionally in script format but the stories themselves are meant more to be like cartoons. I'll be sure to post as often as I'm able and I hope you'll have me and hope I can help the site to grow in whatever way I can! But really? You've never heard of me? What rock have you BEEN under? :/
Back to top Go down
Paralax

Paralax

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Greetings and Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:42 am

Anyway, please visit my forum;
http://apocalypen.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Welcome-
Jump to: