Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Looking for Co Writer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicolas Chapuis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Looking for Co Writer Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Co Writer   Looking for Co Writer EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:53 am

Hello,
My name is Nicolas Chapuis.
I am a 26 year old freelance comic book and graphic novel artist.
So far I have only been freelancing and working on other peoples titles which include the graphic novel adaptions of Jonathan Stroud´s Bartimaeus The Amulet of Samarkand and Robert Jordan´s the Wheel of Time: Eye of the World.

Now I am working on my first own story and while I have most of the story worked out I would really love to find an actual author/writer who would be willing to help me with fleshing everything out and write the script/story.
So I can concentrate to illustrate and adapt it into a graphic novel.

A tiny bit about the story.
It is about a 14 year old female protagonist and a coming of age kind of story similar to Alice in Wonderland.
She will be going on a journey through a rich and vivid fantasy world.

I know it is not a lot of information but I really don´t want to give too much away in public and would rather discuss details with the right co creator.

Since the protagonist is a girl I would prefer to find a female writer but aslong as you are able to relate to what she is going through I am more than happy to work with a male author.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in or know someone who might be please feel free to send me an email at.

I am not allowed to post my email adress for 7 days since I am a new user so just reply to this thread until I am able to put up my adress.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerly,
Nicolas Chapuis
Back to top Go down
Alexb10

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-04

Looking for Co Writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Co Writer   Looking for Co Writer EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:03 pm

You may or may not have seen my post in this section, but I am also looking for help with my own novel. Do you feel as though you might possess the literary skills needed to review my own story? If you feel as though you do, and feel as though your up to helping me, I would very much be pleased to assist you in the development of your story.

I would definitely ensure that your story flows well, as well as throw up decent ideas when your seeking them.

Just let me know man, I'd definitely be beyond pleased to set up some sort of agreement between the two of us.
Back to top Go down

Looking for Co Writer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Information-
Jump to: