Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New Member!

Go down 
+5
fleamailman
Shelagh
Don Stephens
Abe F. March
dominiquerussell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dominiquerussell

dominiquerussell

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-25

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: New Member!    New Member!  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:30 am

Hello everyone,

I am a prolific writer and a passionate reader. I love all things creative and all things French. I am a compulsive interior designer and a dedicated foodie! I am married and have two gorgeous sons. I first began writing on a toy 'petite' typewriter when I was a child, spending many hours bashing out articles and stories. In 2005, I finally fulfilled my ambition to write and complete a whole novel. I have recently published my first novel and am currently working on my fifth!

I look forward to interacting with many other authors and fellow readers, on this site! I can never have enough books!

Dominique

Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 am

Wekcome Dominique. Sounds like you're fulfilling a dream.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:08 am

New Member!  591890 New Member!  591890 New Member!  591890 WELCOME New Member!  591890 New Member!  591890 New Member!  591890
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:49 am

Hi Dominique,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:53 am

"...welcome to publishedauthors forum then..." went the goblin feeling that perhaps a slight explanation of what dominiquerussell was doing here, might help others equally afflicted, or unafflicted as the case may be, to better understand writing and moreover what writers are actually going through, explaining "...well, at its simplest, there's a fungus in south america which turns a normal ant into a zombie ant, where for example instead of that ant doing whatever normal ants do, the infected zombie ant becomes different and then starts of feel the need to climb up the stork to a leaf where at its top it bites the stork fixing itself tightly till finally that which was in its mind makes its way out into the air...", meaning perhaps too, that the writer in his turn increasingly feels the need to fix himself to the chair till finally he too releases that which was in his mind out onto the ether here, where others then become infected by it...", in fact, the goblin understood it all too clearly but he couldn't actually stop himself now, saying "...I suppose the real question here is which ant one becomes where the end for both ants is exactly the same now...", and with that the goblin called for the forum doors to allow one more within it recesses, saying "...you will stay for tea won't you, for all are welcome here and we do so lavish attention on those we find interesting..."

New Member!  Mind-espiritualista-picasaweb
Back to top Go down
dominiquerussell

dominiquerussell

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 am

fleamailman wrote:
"...welcome to publishedauthors forum then..." went the goblin feeling that perhaps a slight explanation of what dominiquerussell was doing here, might help others equally afflicted, or unafflicted as the case may be, to better understand writing and moreover what writers are actually going through, explaining "...well, at its simplest, there's a fungus in south america which turns a normal ant into a zombie ant, where for example instead of that ant doing whatever normal ants do, the infected zombie ant becomes different and then starts of feel the need to climb up the stork to a leaf where at its top it bites the stork fixing itself tightly till finally that which was in its mind makes its way out into the air...", meaning perhaps too, that the writer in his turn increasingly feels the need to fix himself to the chair till finally he too releases that which was in his mind out onto the ether here, where others then become infected by it...", in fact, the goblin understood it all too clearly but he couldn't actually stop himself now, saying "...I suppose the real question here is which ant one becomes where the end for both ants is exactly the same now...", and with that the goblin called for the forum doors to allow one more within it recesses, saying "...you will stay for tea won't you, for all are welcome here and we do so lavish attention on those we find interesting..."

New Member!  Mind-espiritualista-picasaweb

Thanks! That made me smile! Smile
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:39 am

Welcome! Please share your web site info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
dominiquerussell

dominiquerussell

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:15 pm

dkchristi wrote:
Welcome! Please share your web site info.

Thanks. My website is still under construction at the moment, but the second it's done I will post it on here!
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi, Domenique,
No one really welcomes anyone to the forum quite as nicely as our Goblin . . . with perfect pictures, too. Cool

Welcome from me, too.
Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 am

("...I find doing intros fun..." replied the goblin thanking betty now, adding "...yet I think livewriting has a lot more to do with painting with one's pen than the storytelling as in a book, as it's just one post at a time like each portrait is, where to post is to exhibit, and where the reader actually observes the interaction between text and picture, rather than just reading a text like a normal post would be...")
Back to top Go down
LeeBrown2010
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-24

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Hello Dominique! Welcome to this wonderful forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.touchedbypeopleplacesandthings.com
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Welcome, Dominique. I still have "finger muscles" from my first manual typewriter in my pre-teens. I peaked early and wrote some of my better stuff on it--all just a fond memory now as it's been down hill since then. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
Sponsored content

New Member!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member!    New Member!  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member!
Page 1 of 1