Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Author BLFowler finally arrives...

Go down 
+2
dkchristi
BLFowler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BLFowler

BLFowler

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Author BLFowler finally arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Author BLFowler finally arrives...   Author BLFowler finally arrives... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Greetings!

Hello, my pseudonym is B L Fowler; I began my writing career under the tenure of Jerry B. Jenkins Christian Writer’s Guild. While completing my apprentice journey, I began writing freelance articles for the Michigan FrontPage Newspaper; on health related issues such as stroke, heart attack and diabetes.

Afterwards, I released several books published by my print-on-demand publishing company Positive Light for Positive Living. As a result, these fiction and non-fiction books soon gained national exposure in four widely distributed publications. Then, I developed a prolific Blog- Afraid to Tell the Truth. Interestingly, this Blog is compiled of prose and compilations conveying an in-depth look at HIV disclosure.

Later, I published a collection of Mother’s Day poetry-Fifty Ways To Say I Love You Mom.

Then, I established Positive Light for Positive Living HIV Disclosure Mission; a not-for-profit corporation that disseminates educational literature to encourage those living with HIV, to relinquish their fear of disclosing their diagnosis to their sexual partners. This resulted in the release of two additional, thought-provoking books- How to Share Your HIV Diagnosis with Your Sexual Partner and How To Share The Truth.

Next, I completed a riveting journey through the history of biblical doctrine in two additional books entitled We Err Not Knowing or Studying The Scripture-Matthew 22:29; and, Why Homosexuals Deserve Equality Rights-An Empowerment Guide.

In addition, I’m a State of Michigan Health Department trained HIV educator and counselor, International Fitness Association, certified aerobics and fitness trainer, with a certification in nutrition. I’m also a certified paralegal and Universal Life Church Monastery ordained minister.

Currently, I’m an active member of the American Alliance for Paralegals Inc., the International Society for Performance Improvement, and the Human Rights Campaign.

Meanwhile, I’m currently acquiring knowledge in e-Commerce Marketing at Capella University; where I’m grateful to hold a 4.0 G.P.A. In my spare time I enjoy Blogging, roller skating, weight training, bicycling, and meeting new people.

I also just completed a new fiction novel-Professor Stanley Defends The Word of God. In fact, I’m giving away copies in PDF format for free, so if you’re interested in obtaining a copy, please email me and I’ll get a copy to you via email. I’d love to hear your comments; perhaps, I can use them as blurbs in media promotions.
Back to top Go down
http://matthew2229.webs.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Author BLFowler finally arrives...   Author BLFowler finally arrives... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Whew! That's a lot. I'm from Michigan myself, Muskegon area. I don't generally find religious material of interest because it often promotes a particular dogma and once I get into it, I am usually sorry. My beliefs come from a life of international living, working and travel so I am eclectic in religious doctrine and not very judgmental of other points of view - just shy away from those that condemn other belief systems or attempt to convert me.

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Author BLFowler finally arrives...   Author BLFowler finally arrives... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi BL.

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Author BLFowler finally arrives...   Author BLFowler finally arrives... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:09 am

Welcome, BL.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Author BLFowler finally arrives...   Author BLFowler finally arrives... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:12 am

Author BLFowler finally arrives... 591890 Author BLFowler finally arrives... 591890 Author BLFowler finally arrives... 591890 WELCOME Author BLFowler finally arrives... 591890 Author BLFowler finally arrives... 591890 Author BLFowler finally arrives... 591890
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Author BLFowler finally arrives...   Author BLFowler finally arrives... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:59 am

"...well, there you have it then slot..." went the goblin now, continuing "...ample proof that the first sign of madness most probably isn't so much talking to oneself, but addressing another facet of one's personality in a portrayed character here, and then from there inventing yet another character to reply to it now...", whereupon the slot opened its mouth wide in a very "continue goblin, I'm hungry" stance, not really caring what the goblin was talking about just so long as it was edible, so the goblin just continued "...yes slot, jolly good thing that the printing press was invented in my view and that the general level of literacy amongst humans increased from there, I mean, prior to that, most writers were just thought possessed, something resulting in a good bonfire like joan of arc received, which admittedly is overkill in most people's books even if it kept their numbers down...", "...yes goblin, I see your point I suppose but look what happens when we let those writetypes actually delve into their writing, I mean do you think there really are enough writer's forums..., ..." somehow the slot had stopped in mid track, bulking even at thinking upon the notion of some writer's-asylum here, but then finding the strength within to continue, saying "...no, I mean enough places on forumland able to coop with this added influx now, I mean if everyone then turned into writers, there would be no one normal left talk to now, the place would be awash with multi-personality disfunctionals instead...", which was why their eyes then turned towards the new member BLFowler here, perhaps he was still normal now, their hopes were high indeed as they welcomed him hither

Author BLFowler finally arrives... Teletubbies5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Author BLFowler finally arrives...   Author BLFowler finally arrives... Empty

Back to top Go down

Author BLFowler finally arrives...
Page 1 of 1