Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Prologues

Go down 
+6
Shelagh
Pam
Dick Stodghill
Karina Kantas
lin
Sue
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Prologues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologues   Prologues - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Thanks for responding, Gary! I appreciate you sharing that with me. I can see how that works with building the intrigue right from the beginning.

BTW I am so interested in your book!!!! Did you do research and if so where did you get your material? I am 'into' The Great Shift/2012.

Thanks again, Gary!
Back to top Go down
Code9
One Star Member
One Star Member
Code9

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Prologues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologues   Prologues - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Sue Sunshine wrote:
Thanks for responding, Gary! I appreciate you sharing that with me. I can see how that works with building the intrigue right from the beginning.

BTW I am so interested in your book!!!! Did you do research and if so where did you get your material? I am 'into' The Great Shift/2012.

Thanks again, Gary!

Hi Sue -
Well, I guess the answer to your question is that I've been interested in and researching a variety of esoteric subjects for many years. So The Ezekiel Code is kind of a composite of years of accumulated information all woven together into a single story. To quote from my press release:

It's all here in one puzzling page-turner of a novel: conspiracy, codes, secret societies, ancient mysteries, the prophetic Mayan calendar end-date of 2012, alternative interpretations of Biblical events, mystifying metaphysics, good guys, bad guys, murder most foul and, yes, even a touch of romance. All of this, and more, is intricately woven into the multifaceted storyline of THE EZEKIEL CODE.

The really unique thing about the book is the alphanumeric code idea that serves as the plot device that carries the story from beginning to end. That aspect of the book is derived from my real life exploration of the possibility that the English alphabet may be somehow encoded in such a way that it could be used as a form of gematria (a kind of "sacred numerology") in the same manner as was employed by the ancient Greek and Hebrew priests and mystics using their own respective alphabets. In case you might be interested in seeing the details of my work in that area you can go to my other website, Synchroni-City (http://hometown.aol.com/codeufo/gematria.html).

The whole 2012 thing is interesting, isn't it? I found Geoff Stray's book, Beyond 2012, to be perhaps the most comprehensive book on the subject. He does a masterful job of weeding out the facts from the fictions concerning the end of the Mayan calendar and what it might or might not mean. It seems most of the general population is still unaware of the Mayan calendar and the 2012 phenomenon. I'm sure we'll be hearing more and more about it in the mainstream press and TV the closer we get to the prophetic date.

What is your take on it? I'd be interested in any ideas you might have on the subject.Smile (Or maybe this should be a topic for a new forum?)
Back to top Go down
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Prologues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologues   Prologues - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:12 pm

Yep, definitely a new thread. I could talk your ear off about ths subject of the Mayan Calendar, 2012, prophecies, and more. I look forward to exchanging information and insights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prologues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologues   Prologues - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prologues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Information-
Jump to: