Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them Empty
PostSubject: Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them   Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Just heard news story about a tornado destroying town and Wrangler Distribution Center. Instead of moving elsewhere, the main employer of the town, Wrangler, is driving their employees 80 miles to a warehouse to continue working until they have the new Wrangler building finished.

According to the employees, Wrangler saved the town and the jobs of the poeple by choosing to rebuild instead of moving their operation elsewhere.

If you need jeans - buy Wrangler - pass it on....
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them   Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:10 am

Will do.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them   Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:43 am

Good Idea. I'll buy some.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them   Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:08 am

There ought to be some way for people power to let businesses know that they have a responsibility besides sending in bottle caps for pennies to education. This was a major example. I don't know if Wrangler has an email, but if I buy a pair of jeans, I'm going to try and let them know why. They are also good jeans!

When I stop in gas station with clean restrooms I always buy something to drink and tell the clerk I bought it because of the clean restrooms (they are usually the ones to clean them).

Businesses who are not community minded deserve to lose business. I just had a bank check cut to pay and income tax bill. The amount of the check was $288. The cost of the bank check was $10.25. It cost them $10.25 to cut that check? I think not. It's part of the new gouge with fees mentality.

The oil companies are making outrageous profits while average working people use an ever higher percent of their meager incomes to gravel to their workplace. We need to find a way to tell them to stick their oil, not increase their perks and continue their subsidies!!!

I heard that Zappos shoes is another company giving back major to the community. Maybe somebody could make a list...those who give back and those who gouge.

And I don't mean giving back as a marketing play. I feel duped by that. I mean where the executives have a personal commitment to thank their communities and their employees for making their lives possible. That sort of giving back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them   Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:40 am

Wow! $10.25 for a check??? My credit union only charges two dollars for a cashiers check.

My sister works for Intuit and loves it there. The company has a program called "We Care & Give Back". My sister is part of a group that supports our troops overseas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them   Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrangler Jeans - Buy Lots of Them
Page 1 of 1