Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Some people will do anything for money.

Go down 
+3
joefrank
Abe F. March
LC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Some people will do anything for money. Empty
PostSubject: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:48 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/16/cocaine-stomach-photo-_n_966730.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk3|96297#s364063&title=Cocaine_Smuggler
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Can you imagine what would have happened if some of those capsules had been absorbed?
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:33 am

9/18/2011

This young guy was stupid ! I've read horror stories
what happens if these bursts. I watch a program on
History Channel " Locked Up Abroad," You wouldn't
want to be locked up in any of the prisons in South
America or Asia, horrible...American Prisons are play
time compared to these places..

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:03 am

He has now been charged with intestinal international drug trafficking which carries a sentence of up to 15 years.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Intestinal drug trafficking, lol.

So how was he planning to get them all out? Eat a box of Ex-lax and crap them out? More likely one of his "friends" at the other end would cut them out. What a business.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:48 pm

I thought the photographs looked contrived. I mean, where are his guts. I must need more anatomy lessons. he has stuff under his ribs and flowing down his pelvis like it about to evacuate. He has no liver, evidently, no spleen, no pancreas, nothing for guts at all.

Remember when kids ate a marble? They had a big belly ache. I cannot imagine that much stuff in a gut and the person still able to go to the airport and walk around. He would be incapacitated.

I think.

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:40 pm

I had the same thoughts, Betty. How did they isolate the drugs and and hide the other organs? Photography manipulation?
Back to top Go down
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 am

The photo looks fake, x rays do not look like that.
The photo is a skeleton rigged up with packages, the bones even show a reflection of the lights on the ribs. Some people will do anything for money. 83899
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:59 am

So HuffPost was fooled? Say it isn't so. Smile
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:50 am

Regardless of bogus photography, the drug trade is that horrid. I just watched a PBS special on prohibition. It labeled prohibition the beginning of organized crime in the U.S. The same can be said of the drug trade. Drugs need to be legalized and controlled by distribution through pharmacies and walk-in clinics. The walk-in clinics would also provide rehab opportunities and options. The total corruption of a society is attributed to prohibition. Much the same can be said of the cartels and all the bought politicians and police.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some people will do anything for money.   Some people will do anything for money. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some people will do anything for money.
Page 1 of 1