Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New online literary magazine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gamut lit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-10

New online literary magazine Empty
PostSubject: New online literary magazine   New online literary magazine EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 am

hello everyone,

i just wanted to let everyone know that i've started a free online literary magazine called gamut...it's basically just something i started for fun because i love to write and i love to read. i was hoping to post the news here so the word could spread. everyone and anyone is encouraged to submit and it's not just for writers. it's also for illustrators and artits (because i also like to draw too). i don't know if it will get big or not, but i thought it would be something cool to do. unfortunately, gamut's not a paying market. maybe one day though.

right now it's just a blog, but again, if it catches on, then i would probably upgrade to a website.

gamutlit.wordpress.com/

anyway, check it out, submit, enjoy
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New online literary magazine   New online literary magazine EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 am

Congratulations on the courage to try a new venture. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
gamut lit

PostSubject: Re: New online literary magazine   New online literary magazine EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:35 pm

thank you for the comment. i would appreciate any help you might be able to give. i've been trying to get people to submit but so far no takers. it's only been a couple of days. i guess i'll see how good it goes.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New online literary magazine   New online literary magazine EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Have you posted about this on the large writing sites?
Back to top Go down
gamut lit

PostSubject: Re: New online literary magazine   New online literary magazine EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:00 pm

what are the large writing sites?
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New online literary magazine   New online literary magazine EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 pm

absolutewrite.com
writers.net
writersbeat.com
writersdigest.com

and many more ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New online literary magazine   New online literary magazine Empty

Back to top Go down

New online literary magazine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Writers' Blogs-
Jump to: