Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

A Clandestine Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

A Clandestine Adventure Empty
PostSubject: A Clandestine Adventure   A Clandestine Adventure EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:34 pm

I have mentioned before about the black eyed peas and their attraction to the deer. Today, my David and I went out to try to discern how many there were and where they came in and went out.

The tracks are all over the ground cover from the corn to the cucumbers. Their favorite is the black-eyed peas.

We have a motion detecting camera that we have put out in the black eyed pea row. The camera will download to my computer, if we get a picture, you will see it. The camera also has a video capability. How wonderful it would be to see a whole herd of deer enjoying the peas! I am incited to plant the whole lot in black-eyed peas for the rest of the summer, just for the deer.

You know, when you feel like nothing is going quite right, you cannot sell a squash, the peppers are all turning red, the corn is full of worms, the tomatoes are rotting from excess rain, the okra over produces, there are little lights at the end of small tunnels.

Our lady bug population must equal the human population of this earth. They are out there on the watermellon leaves, on the squash, the peppers, and the cucumber leaves.

That is a good thing.

So, we await the morning to see.

Love,
Betty

Last edited by Betty Fasig on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: A Clandestine Adventure   A Clandestine Adventure EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Betty,

How exciting. i am anxious to see what you find out.
I am also glad you saw deer tracks and not alligator foot prints
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: A Clandestine Adventure   A Clandestine Adventure EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Sounds exciting Betty.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Clandestine Adventure   A Clandestine Adventure EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Well! The camera took pictures, but my computer cannot open them. What a disappointment! Tonight the camera is set again. My David will take it to his work and see if his work computer has more brains that this old one of mine.

I like things to work right on time and just like the instructions say they should. Alas, tomorrow is a new day!

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Clandestine Adventure   A Clandestine Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

A Clandestine Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-