Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Update on Gisela

Go down 
+9
LC
Domenic Pappalardo
Pam
dkchristi
Shelagh
alj
alice
joefrank
Abe F. March
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Update on Gisela - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Gisela   Update on Gisela - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 2:30 am

Thanks for the update about Gisela, Abe. It sounds as though this has been traumatic for all of you, but at least the outcome was positive and hopeful. Sending my very best thoughts to you, Gisela and Christine.

I'll comment on the recent happenings on Brexit on the thread in Current Events. Today, Mrs. May is attending another 1922 committee meeting to discuss the date she will step down. The country is desperate for her to go immediately, but she has a leech-like obsessiveness that is sickening.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Update on Gisela   Update on Gisela - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 11:05 am

Good news.  They did the catherization and it was clear.  She was released and came home today.  She's happy to be home as we all are.  Next step will be to go again to the clinic in Goppingen for further evaluation including the mix of medication.  The best part is her having a more positive outlook.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Update on Gisela   Update on Gisela - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 11:39 am

Gisela is in intensive care at the hospital.  I heard her scream at about 5 AM this morning and found her lying on the kitchen floor.  It was a difficult situation trying to get her off the floor after first trying to ascertain that she had not broken any bones.  I called Christine and she came within 45 minutes. The ambulance arrived within 20 minutes of our call.  The problem is associated with her Myasthenia condition and thus the collapse.  It was stressful; however, I am relieved to know that she is under professional care. 

Situations like this makes the political crap seem less important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Gisela   Update on Gisela - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Gisela
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5