Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Necro Ortho Renovamen - Chapter I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackTar_tongue

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Necro Ortho Renovamen - Chapter I Empty
PostSubject: Necro Ortho Renovamen - Chapter I   Necro Ortho Renovamen - Chapter I EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Jancery impaled his quill in a pot of ink as black as his robe. Forty minutes of solitary, independant study before fifteen minutes of lecture; in both times, there is one speaker, a book or an teacher. The schooling of Alchemy is the most sophisticated and archaic form of learning. It has been adopted by many schools out of the alchemy art because of its quick and effective training method into giving young adults skill trades to support themselves sufficiently in the dulcime world, forehalveless by its own considered motto: independant study. Lectures are less than 1/3 the time of student's schedule, neither the first or last part of session. The trick and being to this is due to many arrivals of late personnel, and the most essential reason of its short presence is children's small attention spans. Lectures of an oration speaker is not as replayable or at the same pace of aligned attention between reading and books, but for the most part, teachers are still there in independent study if children have difficulty comprehending sunbjects in need of help. Books are as portable as a violin and a bow, which students take home or anywhere in their adventure if they wish to finish schooling faster hence from class. An alchemy teacher is most dedicated in events of spellcasting and chemistry practices with instructions.

But jancery felt his mind drift somewhere else, he did perform his studies in class well and effective, but at home he focused on other practices that he believes will do in his future, but keeps it a secret playing musical instruments and writing poetry. He gives in to the fact that no one would be interested in poetry and sees better interest in it reading his own artwork alone, turning towards narcissism. Sometimes he will become so obsessed with it, he tries writing at school then play music at home, which affected with a neglected social life and not passing advanced geometry and chemistry within a year. By this third course he would be on physics. The third course is a very important in science and magic of telekenisis, fire, and electricity useful in construction, metal forging, spellcasting, and energy when combined with alchemy

Alchemy evoked magical essences; essentially in potion or poison crafting and halo physics in mana casting. Poison crafting is not succeptible in school studies as it is an aspect in the infamous black arts. While everyone else around was pre-handed a manual about the use of alchemy and halo physics in society, Jancery in his own artwork re-reading and editing what he started as a title of imagery and at a writer's block after two lines written then came surfacing with more free-verse stanzas of metaphorical prose:

Shadow and Armor

Dear programmable mind
Fear flammable holywater divine
Baptized in fire
Bathed in the water

but still in sin of skin's flesh attire
protecting the truth
in a false facade
as you become a liar

I fear
I die
burn in agony
spread my dark wings and fly

Love, Speech, and Play Acts
the art of illusion
You're no better making as one look stupid

In burden of this armor's weight
greater fear in caught eye of perception
when I know the truth too late
Do not dare to make a fool of me again in ears of deception

Humanity's reality of magical spells
infested in speech of thy charmer
Seductions, lies, and tell-tales
cladded in shadow and armor

Jancery felt self-appreciated reading the last stanza. It gave him an imagery of the bookcasting lab, the red-headed girl he met on the hill of grass in the daylight of 12:23 of Morning Glory. It also reminded plainly of darkness by those who lie, guiding him. And the last line, portrayed a black suit included with a veil and exotic boots with high soles. A suit that had been given to him in a package, it was the nicest but darkest gift from an unkown sender with at least a tagging of a note: "Without dark wings, you can rise against the hard ground opiated to every step of pain."

Seeing the children in such silence, the teacher began his lecture, "Good morrow, scribes". "Good morning", they responded. "Good to see you live...or occupied, one day you will all become useful assets and common heroes in aid of civilization and thou supported cause will come to your needs only recquiring skills and service towards it, here we will help you have these skills quickly and no desire to pay until what we give you leads to success in labor to be taxed in what you make per two months. Taxes are for free education, health, and merchants scaling your taxing lower or higher depending on budget or income. Garbage disposal is counting in health as well." he paused for air, "that is the general statement of our university, now to discuss about the purpose of alcehmy.It can be used in cooking, cosmetics,and essentially in healing. Dermatolgy, Nursery, and for anti-septics.Surgery relies on alcehmy training the most; and a little extra for flamboyant cooking. It is known to have properties of magic: (bookcasting, mana casting, and oral casting) which means there are many uses with those training in alchemy. It has such a plentiful use in society, really. Is there any questions?".He stood ready to answer, a short while before a girl with hair the color of orange began asking,"How can alchemy be more useful in cooking?". "You can boost the effects of flavoring and digestion.Ive tried foods with alchemy enchancements and since then always ate from a cooker I once taught here. Proccessing, adding, or reducing sources of nutrition like fats and sugars." he informed. A broad scribe looked at a flint and began to ask," are we going to use fire sequently?". The teacher grinned,"Yes. Fire is the primary engine if you took the Blacksmith training, you will see its uses here frequently as well." there was a long pause awaiting for the next answer. Awhile, a scribe tinkered with a flint making someone other flinch at the sight of sparks."Is there anyone else with a question in mind?", echoed the teacher. Jancery began a subject he had in mind," What about Black Arts? will we be in performing its alchemic use?", he patiently asked. The teachered stared with cold, blue eyes,"No, we will not deal with any form of it. It is more abuse than use. We will not discuss anything about Black Arts as it is a censored subject by the university," disclaimed the teacher. Jancery did not believe, even though the teacher is just a follower of the university to abide by its rules, he challenged him," Surgery benefitted greatly performing necromancy to study the human anatomy.It is part of the black art, and was permitted by the Atrium University". "Dissection is the word for it Mr. Auburn. you will be suspended for four days...and for those days I want you to study and most importantly find the plants based on this parchment I will give you soon."

The teacher ordered all students to continue their independent studies; and there after, he dismiised all scribes except Jancery reporting at his desk."How did you know about the black arts? It is never permitted to the public and needs guts mentally,literally,physically,and dementedly. "I read a book of the origin of surgery and shamanism medicine" responded Jancery. the teacher examined him for a short while, "I believe that is a true atonic portion of intel. Jancery, I want you to go into the clavicle forest soon and harvest what I wrote here:

Ingredients to Create White Paper and Black Ink

* acquired by the signed treaty of 太陽村

- Flax

- Wool

- Charcoal

- Ethanol

We will convert sugars from grapes to ethanol, so just collect grapes for ethanol. Take as much Flax as you can, here you can have this quiver, it is usually used for equiping arrows"."Yes, but about the charcoal.." Jancery lingered (his speech)."Oh, ask around havens to acquire their wood ash trash for recycling instead, it will do them a favor. A container that can be closed will prevent the charcoal from dispering in the air so take this lead box." the teacher hinted.Off he went, the end of class was relief. A Dark room with lit candles to exiting into a sureal world of Sunlight and a blue sky over a town of Flax cladded fellows on moving about for shopping, transporting, or gathering for friends.The architecture of gothic, victorian,and cottage shelters was pure as the air and trees breeding oxygen, but warmer inside, It made Jancery arousing to be in home even more.But he had to ask around the town of Rosewood for ashes to Recycle than leave as trash. He cloaked in his hood and aimed for a house to knock. The rester opened his door with eyes wide,"Yes". "Hello, I work for an Alchemy Lab, If you are planning to discard your wood ashes I can take care of it for we could use it to create and manufacture goods." savvied Jancery, without consorting the punishment he was granted for greeting people in Rosewood haphazardly; but for a noble cause."Yes, I will come back here to bring it to you."the resident processed taking the wood ash from his home and poured it in the lead box Jancery was holding from his wicker bowl.He arrived door to door and others allowed him to come in retrieving charcoal from chimneys throught Rosewood, but when he opened his eyes in surprise behind one of the doors, his heart beated in tune with his breathing to the presence of a curvy-shaped girl coying in what she sees as well. Chivalry Lushed, he bowed kneeling low close to the ground,"Young lady,doubt that you would consider discarding your charcoal in this lead box? consider a disperse from this disturbement or assure my word? "
Back to top Go down

Necro Ortho Renovamen - Chapter I
Page 1 of 1