Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Horses are telepathic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2010-10-14

Horses are telepathic Empty
PostSubject: Horses are telepathic   Horses are telepathic EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:25 am

You can’t make a horse drink - but they eat 24/7. So the following is something worth some thought!

Horses are telepathic and when I want them to learn something I put mental images of what I want in my mind and then I speak to them.

BG, the Missouri Foxtrotter - paint, would crowd around when I took the grain out. One day I said, BG get in your stall. He tipped his head as if studying that and I repeated it while looking at his stall. Then he turned and went into his stall. After that I didn't have to tell him.

The Arab, Ben, saw what BG was doing and he caught on of himself - now I can cross the 200 feet of paddock with the grain and not be disturbed

You might ask which is faster, the paint, or the Arab! It is the Arab hands down!

You might also ask which is smoother to ride! It is the paint by a long margin

Why is BG in a stall? Because he eats everything in sight
/
Horses are telepathic 68091_1417768406776_1309605920_30975490_2389588_n

james
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Horses are telepathic   Horses are telepathic EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:37 am

What do you know about mustangs, James? I have a few as characters in my current books. One of my characters is something of a "horse whisperer."

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Horses are telepathic   Horses are telepathic EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:19 am

Hello alj

Mustangs? We've never had a Mustang but I know some very nice "Mustang" people who'll tell you that they have been around since forever. They don't believe in the stories that suggest that they came from the Spanish horses.

James
/
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Horses are telepathic   Horses are telepathic EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 am

Yes, I have read somewhere that they were here when the Spanish arrived.

Ann
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Horses are telepathic   Horses are telepathic EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Dear James,
I wonder about the idea of telepathy. My dogs can interpret such small movements, sounds, temperment, expectations, body language that they understand. The look of an eye, to such a fine tuned degree that I could take it as telepathy. It may be so. But, my dogs have lived with me so long they know me better than I know my own self.

Maybe your horses know you better than you know yourself?

If you lift an eyebrow, it does not go unnoticed. If you put your foot forward, it does not go unnoticed. I believe that all animals, once tamed, read the language of the human body. ..

Children do the same.

You cannot get more of a wild animal than a new child. We, as parents, tame them to live in society.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Horses are telepathic   Horses are telepathic EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Hello Betty,

Let me relate an experience I had when we were living on the lake and my son was tending the horses on the farm.

I was in a room just off the living room and my wife was watching television. Then of a sudden I told her that our horses were out of the pasture. Twenty five miles west of this lake home we had a farm where my son lived and tended our two horses.

The pasture was about a thousand feet deep, and at the western end it had a somewhat broken down wire fence and a hedge row of stones, that had looked to us adequate. But this night Gypsy led Ben across the barrier into the adjacent land.

I told my wife and the next morning we went into town, hitched up the horse trailer and retrieved our two horses from our back neighbors.

Who witnessed this? My wife and I, our son, and the husband and wife who were our back neighbors.

I relate this experience in greater detail in my book

James
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Horses are telepathic   Horses are telepathic EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Dear James,
I do think that love has to do with this kind of telepathy, if telepathy it is. We know so little with our big brains as humans. I wonder if studies have been done on the effect of love on animals. I know it has been done on the effect of animals loving people.
Perhaps animals bypass the logic and just go ahead and do the understanding.

I am reminded of Ann's story of the Bumble bee. I am inclined to believe it so.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Horses are telepathic   Horses are telepathic EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Horses are telepathic 453

Maybe he's the one who got it right.

Ann
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Horses are telepathic   Horses are telepathic EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello Betty,

I’m sure that love has a lot to do with it. We see that every day when we are around the horses, putting their face masks on, feeding and training them.

There can’t be any animosity - or preferences.

How we treat one, must be the same as we treat the other. And although the diets are different we make them smell and taste the same. That way we develop trust and telepathy comes naturally there from

James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horses are telepathic   Horses are telepathic Empty

Back to top Go down

Horses are telepathic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: