Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Genius stuff you have thought up but never did.

Go down 
+2
Al Stevens
Betty Fasig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Genius stuff you have thought up but never did. Empty
PostSubject: Genius stuff you have thought up but never did.   Genius stuff you have thought up but never did. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I think this would have to start out in a high end spa where every luxury is done to or for the client. Then, it could go on into hospitals, nursing homes and even an attachment to the miracle kind of beds that really rich people can afford.

The electronic body wash. Before you all snort into your root beers, let me explain how it would work.

There you are laying on your back in a bed. It is time for your bath. Under you and in the bed you are in is a kind of miniature fork lift prongs that support your head, your butt and your legs, individually. You are raised up. The bath water sprays out, complete with Dial soap, a little neosporin. You are flipped over.

Ditto.

At the top around your head, a couple of rubber shampoo hands scrub your head. The cream rinse is automatic. The water is very warm. The rinse cycle comes on and right after a blower with warm air dries you all over. Nice music plays, you are twined in a warm towel.

The fork lift comes back, picks you up and takes you back to your bed.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Genius stuff you have thought up but never did.   Genius stuff you have thought up but never did. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:22 pm

A self-cleaning litter box that really works.
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Genius stuff you have thought up but never did.   Genius stuff you have thought up but never did. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 pm

flower Make several clones of Betty. We need her imagination, perspective and love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Genius stuff you have thought up but never did.   Genius stuff you have thought up but never did. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:31 am

Betty,
I like your imagination. Everything begins with an idea. The end result may differ significantly, but the spark to get started began with the idea.

When I was young and had blackheads/pimples, as do many teenagers, I thought of an idea to get them out, with the use of a syringe. To develop a syringe with a larger opening where the needle is normally attached, and by pulling on the plunger, the suction would pull the pimple out. That was the idea. I tried it with a normal syringe, it did tend to pull the pimple to the surface making it easier to get rid of the pimple. By the time I was old enough to do something about the idea, I no longer had a need for it.

The adage to become rich: "Find a need and fill it"
Back to top Go down
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Genius stuff you have thought up but never did.   Genius stuff you have thought up but never did. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:21 am

Betty quick run down the patent office, that is a great potentially marketable idea for hospitals and nursing homes.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Genius stuff you have thought up but never did.   Genius stuff you have thought up but never did. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:51 am

Thank you, Betty, for lifting my morning.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genius stuff you have thought up but never did.   Genius stuff you have thought up but never did. Empty

Back to top Go down

Genius stuff you have thought up but never did.
Page 1 of 1