Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

What do You Love to Do?

Go down 
+7
Shelagh
dmondeo
Abe F. March
joefrank
JoElle
RetiredName
alice
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-05-18

What do You Love to Do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do You Love to Do?   What do You Love to Do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 pm

I also REALLY love going to the National Air Force Museum in Dayton, Ohio. That was SOOOOOOO cool!!! lol
Razz
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What do You Love to Do?   What do You Love to Do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:42 pm

vampireheartauthor wrote:
I also REALLY love going to the National Air Force Museum in Dayton, Ohio. That was SOOOOOOO cool!!! lol
Razz

That sounds great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What do You Love to Do?   What do You Love to Do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:55 pm

It really was great. It's a lot of walking though, but the museum is really cool. It was sooooo much fun. It sounds like my family and I are going to go there again and take a couple of our friends with us from Indiana with us next time so that they can see the museum. We saw a lot, but we still didn't see everything! I LOVED the A-10 Thunderbolt II, also known as the Warthog. (It got the name the Warthog because of it's ugly look, but man can that thing kill a tank in no time flat.) (The A-10 is my favorite plane..Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do You Love to Do?   What do You Love to Do? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do You Love to Do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2