Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Published Uk Childrens's Author looking for a USA publisher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joffre White

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-14

Published Uk Childrens's Author looking for a USA publisher Empty
PostSubject: Published Uk Childrens's Author looking for a USA publisher   Published Uk Childrens's Author looking for a USA publisher EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 am

Hi, I'm a published children's author from the West Country in the UK. My first childrens adventure novel was published in August last year and marketed nationally and has just gone to second print. It is intended to be the first of four in a series and the second book is in its first draft. I spend most of my time touring schools promoting reading and literacy which also drives my book sales and has generated a large following. I'm looking for an introduction to an established publisher in the States. My web site is www.joffrewhite.com - any pointers would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joffrewhite.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Published Uk Childrens's Author looking for a USA publisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Published Uk Childrens's Author looking for a USA publisher   Published Uk Childrens's Author looking for a USA publisher EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:19 am

Hi Joffre,

Do you have an agent? If not, you should consider finding one. The Children's Writers' & Artists' Yearbook 2011 will give you a list of agents to contact.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk

Published Uk Childrens's Author looking for a USA publisher
Page 1 of 1