Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Me and Einstein (metaphorically)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2010-10-14

Me and Einstein (metaphorically) Empty
PostSubject: Me and Einstein (metaphorically)   Me and Einstein (metaphorically) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:53 pm

At the top of the page Joseph Campbell, in Thou Art That, Part 1, writes
Quote :
Let me begin by explaining the history of my impulse to place metaphor at the center of our exploration of Western spirituality.
http://www.spiritsite.com/writing/joscam/part7.shtml

Now it is that the (5500 year old) Ancient Egyptian Pyramid Texts (written on stone in ancient hieroglyph) is written in metaphor (ref Faulkner's English translation).

Now if it was that we knew nothing of the properties of light and I approached Einstein (who in truth had been a friend of a friend) with the metaphor of the ancient Egyptians, we would have learned (as a result) all there is to know

§ 1564 from the Pyramid Texts
Quote :
I summon a thousand, and the sun-folk come to me bowing
Let (summon a thousand) mean measuring in packets of a thousand - such that measuring across the orbital circle (186,000,000 miles) by the thousands = 186,000 (the speed of light)

Let (the sun-folk) be particles of light

Let (come to me bowing) mean wave frequency

Now we can suggest to Einstein that light is both (particle form) and (wave form), and it comes to us at 186,000 miles per sec.

And that ladies and gentleman, boys and girls is metaphor

James
/
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Me and Einstein (metaphorically)   Me and Einstein (metaphorically) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:06 pm

No comprehende!

As you may have guessed, I am no Einstein---not even a distant relative.
Me and Einstein (metaphorically) 798629 Me and Einstein (metaphorically) 798629 Me and Einstein (metaphorically) 798629
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Me and Einstein (metaphorically)   Me and Einstein (metaphorically) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:17 pm

It means that 5500 years ago (in contrast to what scientists and historians tell us) the peoples knew that light was both particle and wave form and that it traveled at what we know today 186,000 miles per sec (although the time element is less certain with just this single quote) § 1564 from the Pyramid Texts
Quote :
I summon a thousand, and the sun-folk come to me bowing
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Me and Einstein (metaphorically)   Me and Einstein (metaphorically) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Me and Einstein (metaphorically)   Me and Einstein (metaphorically) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:22 pm

IMO - the world was once populated by folk with extreme intelligence. I don't see anything in the record to say they were alien. But if someone suggested they were descendants of the gods, I'd wanna give that some long thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Einstein (metaphorically)   Me and Einstein (metaphorically) Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Einstein (metaphorically)
Page 1 of 1