Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Cover Art Design Awards, One Week left to Vote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian L Porter
Two Star Member
Two Star Member
Brian L Porter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Cover Art Design Awards, One Week left to Vote Empty
PostSubject: Cover Art Design Awards, One Week left to Vote   Cover Art Design Awards, One Week left to Vote EmptySat May 24, 2008 9:32 am

There is now just one week left for voting in the Authors Lounge Cover Art Design Awards, May 2008.

I'm flattered that the cover of my novel 'A Study in Red - The Secret Journal of ~Jack the Ripper' received a nomination for the award, and wondered if I might ask my friends if they feel so inclined, to place a vote for my book on the voting page at http://www.talauthors.com/TAL/RomanceandMoreAwards.htm

Simply check the box next to my title and click on vote at the bottom of the voting box, and it's done!

The stunning (I think) artwork was by Deron Douglas at Double Dragon Publishing, who deserves so much praise for his brilliant graphic design, which I believe really captures the essence of the book.

Thanks in advance for those who feel like supporting my humble effort, and apologies if my asking offends anyone.

Best regards

Brian

Cover Art Design Awards, One Week left to Vote 545232 (That's because I'm English),
Cover Art Design Awards, One Week left to Vote 614331 (That's for my publisher, and the cover designer),
Cover Art Design Awards, One Week left to Vote 748523 (Because I'm a member of the American Authors Association),
Cover Art Design Awards, One Week left to Vote 258715 (I used to live there),
Cover Art Design Awards, One Week left to Vote 592730 (I was stationed there in the RAF)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/brianlp

Cover Art Design Awards, One Week left to Vote
Page 1 of 1