Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Latest 'Ripper' Novel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WR.PARK

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Latest 'Ripper' Novel Empty
PostSubject: Latest 'Ripper' Novel   Latest 'Ripper' Novel EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:39 am

WR.PARK’s seventh novel, ‘Fatal Incision’ is being called the most ingenious and compelling account of the ‘Jack the Ripper’ mystery in over 121 years. However, be forewarned, after all it is a novel—but who is there today to say it didn’t actually happen this way?

In the summer of 1889, the ‘Jack the Ripper’ mystery was solved, and until now, the true story was never revealed.

Ghastly‘ Jack the Ripper’ murders of five mutilated women in the Whitechapel district of London in 1888 ended without an arrest—though suspects were plentiful.

Two young Scotland Yard detectives, armed with only a hunch, voyage across the Atlantic to New York City to assist in investigating a string of similar murders.

Did ‘Jack’ slip away to America—and is now applying his macabre trade as ‘The Manhattan Ripper?’

Bestselling author, R. Barri Flowers read Fatal Incision and wrote: “A captivating historical thriller novel about the hunt for the infamous and elusive Jack the Ripper that is sure to win Park fans on both sides of the Atlantic.”

Bestselling authors praised WR.PARK’s recent suspense-thriller-mysteries:

The Franciscan Trilogy:
It's here! It's published.It's very, very good. It's about murder, suicide, extortion, assassins, devilish plots—and the result is a narrative with more twists, turns and terror than a roller coaster throughpurgatory. It's a ride worth taking.”

--Publishers’ Auxiliary

Overlay: “For me, WR.Park’s top-notch page-turner Overlay brought back memories of Robert Ludlum at his best.”

--Bestselling author Jon Land

“Overlay is an action thriller with everything it takes to please readers: exciting characters, international locations, suspenseful intrigue, and a plot that could be unfolding in the real world at this moment. Every so often I say a book has ‘movie’ written all over it. This is one of the few. Think Mission Impossible meets The Bourne Identity.”

--Midwest Book Review

The Dacian Resurgence: “The Dacian Resurgence is a nonstop rollercoaster. Part Clancy…part Cussler…all Park. Pull up a chair by the fire and enjoy the journey.”

--Bestselling author James Rollins.

COMA: "Take a determined CIA agent, a degenerate assassin, a pair of desirable women, a slew of dismembered congressmen, and you'll have yourself a delicious stew of storytelling from WR.PARK in his devilishly conceived thriller."

--Bestselling author Robert S. Levinson

“In his latest thriller, COMA, WR.Park has created a chilling and suspenseful plot that compels you to keep turning pages.”

--Bestselling author W. Craig Reed

Midwest Book Review wrote: “COMA is ten times as exciting as The Jackal.”

To order Fatal Incision go to Amazon and punch in ISBN # 9781935605362 or go to my website: http://www.wrparkbooks.com and click on the Fatal Incision cover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrparkbooks.com
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Latest 'Ripper' Novel   Latest 'Ripper' Novel EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Dear William,
Welcome to this forum.

I do like the pictures of Gabby. Our Joe will have to have a look at those. He has a famous cat named Dusty.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Latest 'Ripper' Novel   Latest 'Ripper' Novel EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:22 pm

7/31/2010

Betty..

I saw the photos of William's cat
Gabby , she's adorable, I think Dusty
would be jealous. I find his book very
interesting since I have read so many
articles on Jack The Ripper. Funny I have
a British Medallion ST. George & The Dragon
with Queen Victoria on the other side 1887, I
believe it's the year before the Ripper...I bought
it in 1970 in an antique store in Greenwich Village
New York City.

Latest 'Ripper' Novel St_geo11
Cheers..Joe

Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
WR.PARK

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Latest 'Ripper' Novel   Latest 'Ripper' Novel EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 am

Joe, I envy you living in Santa Fe. I spent three years making TV commercials in Albuquerque and fell in love with New Mexico. I go back every few years.

In fact, I'm in the middle of writing 'Mummies & Murder on Route 66' and most of the story takes place in Albuquerque.

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrparkbooks.com
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Latest 'Ripper' Novel   Latest 'Ripper' Novel EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:47 am

Joe I never knew St George was a nudist?
I am suprised Queen Victoria didn't insist he wore clothes while riding a horse. I am sure the artist would have spent many happy hours in the tower if queeny was not amused. Latest 'Ripper' Novel Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest 'Ripper' Novel   Latest 'Ripper' Novel Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest 'Ripper' Novel
Page 1 of 1