Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

While I was picking strawberries...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-05-18

While I was picking strawberries... Empty
PostSubject: While I was picking strawberries...   While I was picking strawberries... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:45 am

So, I was picking strawberries yesturday (we have a small strawberry bed at my house), and I went to kneel down to pick some, and why wouldn't there be rotten strawberries right where I would kneel? I stood up and my jeans were stained red with strawberry juice and cacked with a small layer of dirt. Strawberries don't stain do they? (lol) Oo, that made me mad.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: While I was picking strawberries...   While I was picking strawberries... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:14 am

If the stain is dry, whatever you do, do not soak in hot water. This video explains why best results are obtained if you act fast. If the stain has dried, soak in COLD water. This way, you moisten the stain to its original state: COLD. After soaking you can use distilled white vinegar or lemon juice with a host of other products that you'll find if you Google search. Whichever products you decide to use: SOAK FIRST IN COLD WATER. Here's the video:

Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: While I was picking strawberries...   While I was picking strawberries... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 am

I'll have to try that. You do learn something new everyday. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: While I was picking strawberries...   While I was picking strawberries... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Dear Vampire Heart,
I have a strawberry farm. Juice is all over the place. Strawberry juice washes right out of most things. I have had this juice all over me, my clothes and even my hair. It is not permanent. I did love the story in the Role Playing Game. Our Shelagh is not just another pretty face, either. Glad to see your picture. Welcome to this place. It is the best place on the internet.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: While I was picking strawberries...   While I was picking strawberries... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Thanks Betty. Well, that's good to know that strawberries don't stain. (lol) I'm glad that we don't have a strawberry farm. I can't say that I'm a fan of picking strawberries. Oh, if you want, you can join in the story of the role playing game if you feel like. While I was picking strawberries... Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While I was picking strawberries...   While I was picking strawberries... Empty

Back to top Go down

While I was picking strawberries...
Page 1 of 1