Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY "

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY " Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY "   TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY " EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:46 pm

5/3/2010

To all the ladies here :

" Happy Mother's Day "

Cheers...Joe...TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY " Icon_biggrin

TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY " Vl_24911
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY "   TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY " EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:41 pm

I'll ditto that. Where would we be without a mother?
Back to top Go down
Helen Wisocki
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Helen Wisocki

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY "   TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY " EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:57 am

Thanks, Joe and Abe! I've raised my two kids and sent them off to the West Coast. Some day I'll follow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocencebetrayedbyclergy.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY "   TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY " EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:04 am

My kids are in high school and college. My college kid just received a full scholarship to study in China as an exchange student for a year! She's going to Nanjing University outside Beijing. She hopes to return fluent in the language.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY "   TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY " EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:04 am

All of my children are educators of one sort or another. My oldest daughter is a middle-school administrator; my younger daughter is a high school counselor; my son (and his wife, too) are tenured university professors.

I was just a high school classroom teacher, so they've all moved ahead of me - but in the same field. I think that says something.

My daughters are planning a dinner for Sunday. They are both here in SA. I just visited my son a few weeks ago, and his family plans to come here for Memorial Day.

I like being a mother. I liked it while I was actively mothering, and I like it now that they are all on their own. Even when there was an estrangement between my daughters and me, I never let go of feeling like a mother.

I was a teacher; I was a wife; I am a writer, but my identity is most strongly tied to being a mother.

Thanks, Joe. I am looking forward to Sunday.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY "   TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY " Empty

Back to top Go down

TO ALL THE LADIES HERE : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY "
Page 1 of 1