Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy Empty
PostSubject: Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy   Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 am

This should get the dander up with.

http://www.thelocal.de/money/20100415-26573.html
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy   Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:45 am

LOL

Wasn't Greece available?

A good friend of mine, and my brother, married a German woman while there in the Army and brought her home to the states. Black serviceman with German army bride--common profile.

We got tired of her always whining about how inferior the States was to German, but never said anything.

Until one night we were over there and my brother brought two kids he was sitting for his single mom neighbor. One of the gave our buddy some lip and Bruce whacked her bottom and told her to chill out. Which she did.

The German gal immediately glared at him and said, "In Germany we do not strike our children."

My brother said, "Yeah well in America we don't gas our Jews."

Last time either of spoke to her for a month, but it was worth the laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy   Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm

When I lived in Germany the second time, my son was three. Our friends were quite adamant that as long as he was sleeping, we could leave him home alone to attend their parties.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy   Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:33 pm

The comments on that article are hilarious. "Take my advice, I'm not using it!" lol
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy   Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Gee, that Kuzarbeit sounds ingenious. Almost like temp and migrant workers drawing unemployment between bouts of working.

Oh, wait, that was the USA in the Seventies.
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
builder
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy   Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:05 pm

I hear Germany is out of the recession. Some good news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy   Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy Empty

Back to top Go down

Germany offers world advice on running an efficient economy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: Current Events-
Jump to: