Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Time and Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian Weaver
Two Star Member
Two Star Member
Ian Weaver

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Time and Again Empty
PostSubject: Time and Again   Time and Again EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:54 am

'Time and again' is my first novel and draws on my many experiences in the UK armed forces. It is howerer fictional and strays into the fantasy genre at times. Although half written before a flying accident I suffered in 1996, Harry the hero of the book also had a military flying accident and received injuries similar to my own. Don't forget - it was written before my own accident! Below is a short idea of what the book is about.

Only time could cure their troubles yet time itself was the enemy and would haunt them again and ….. again Lieutenant Tony ‘Harry’ Harrison was an Observer in the Fleet Air Arm flying Seaking helicopters on patrol in the Northern Atlantic.
Lieutenant Charles Bradshaw was a WWII ace pilot flying the Grumman F4F-4 Wildcat from the USS Enterprise in the Pacific. They couldn’t possibly know each other, yet somehow one would influence the life of the other and visa versa.
The consequences will be shocking affecting the lives of those close to both men. Unravelling the mystery falls to Harry’s girlfriend, Laura, who must fight grief and turmoil if she is to keep her sanity and find the man she loves.
Time and Again is my first novel that will take you on a rollercoaster ride through war, love, despair and happiness.

The sequel is presently at the editing stage and the third in the trilogy is underway.

Ian
Back to top Go down
http://www.ian-weaver.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Time and Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Again   Time and Again EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Sounds very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ian Weaver
Two Star Member
Two Star Member
Ian Weaver

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Time and Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Again   Time and Again EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Thanks Abe - have looked at your site and 'Journey into the past' sounds very interesting too. Playing with time seems to be something we have in common.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ian-weaver.com
Sponsored content

Time and Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Again   Time and Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Time and Again
Page 1 of 1