Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Thank you Real Simple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Thank you Real Simple Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Real Simple   Thank you Real Simple EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Can't take the credit tonight. Real Simple magazine emailed the menu to me in their weekly newsletter.

http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/chicken-cutlets-tomato-saute-00000000000669/index.html?xid=dailyrecnews-01-14-2010

The side dishes are listed just below the chicken/tomatoes photo on the left. I fixed both the spinach and the potatoes. We have a pact. We don't do dessert. Last week I gave Chris some dark chocolate for his belated birthday (they were in New Orleans on the day.), and he shared with us, but mostly we don't do dessert. Everybody liked it.

It was a good night. Chris didn't come; he's on a jury right now, that will go on for several weeks, at least, so he's working weekends to keep from getting impossibly behind. Linda, Clint, and I made plans to see Jake's Women, a Niel Simon play being performed at the theater at the Jewish Community Center in the neighborhood. We all belong to the center because it has a great pool and workout room. They let us come even though we are not Jewish. We appreciate that.

Susan is back from Charlottesville, Virginia. She left Jim there. He is eager to be assigned. He will be based at the airport in Kandahar. He assures us he will be perfectly safe. Susan will finish out the school year here in SA before moving to Charlottesville.

It looks like Spring Break will be a big week here. Dave and Lynn are bringing Jaycie to celebrate her first birthday here. My brother and his wife are planning to come. He finishes (we pray) his last chemo this week. If his tests do well, he should be feeling much better by March. Chris's brother, Todd, is talking about bringing his family here, too. I haven't seen Todd since I left Houston in 2002. We had some good times together during Lynn's and Todd's college days, before and just after Todd told his big brother that he {Todd) had found the perfect girl for his brother (Chris).

It should be an interesting week.

In the meantime, since Linda and Clint will be visiting Todd next week, Lynn is cooking dinner for me for a change.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com

Thank you Real Simple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: