Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Normandy 1944, A Young Rifleman's War (Tribute)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Moore
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Charlie Moore

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Normandy 1944, A Young Rifleman's War (Tribute) Empty
PostSubject: Normandy 1944, A Young Rifleman's War (Tribute)   Normandy 1944, A Young Rifleman's War (Tribute) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:33 pm

When I first joined the ranks at PublishAmerica I knew very little and was excited to have a book being published. Soon I joined a forum at the PA website to begin corresponding with and learning from fellow writers. One to the first people I latched onto was Dick Stodghill. His book was my first PA purchase. If the publisher is a sham, as some might suggest, then Normandy 1944, A Young Rifleman's War by Dick Stodghill, is testament they somehow let some fine literature through the cracks.

I did not know Dick Stodghill personally, but my heart is also filled with sadness along with many others who've shared the literary stage with him. I admire his talents as a gifted writer, but more so for the service he gave to his country many years ago as a young rifleman in WWII.

Here's to you, Dick Stodghill, Veteran. Salute.

Very respectfully,

Charlie Moore
Back to top Go down
Carol Troestler
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Carol Troestler

Number of posts : 3827
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Normandy 1944, A Young Rifleman's War (Tribute) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normandy 1944, A Young Rifleman's War (Tribute)   Normandy 1944, A Young Rifleman's War (Tribute) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 am

Charlie Moore wrote:
When I first joined the ranks at PublishAmerica I knew very little and was excited to have a book being published. Soon I joined a forum at the PA website to begin corresponding with and learning from fellow writers. One to the first people I latched onto was Dick Stodghill. His book was my first PA purchase. If the publisher is a sham, as some might suggest, then Normandy 1944, A Young Rifleman's War by Dick Stodghill, is testament they somehow let some fine literature through the cracks.

I did not know Dick Stodghill personally, but my heart is also filled with sadness along with many others who've shared the literary stage with him. I admire his talents as a gifted writer, but more so for the service he gave to his country many years ago as a young rifleman in WWII.

Here's to you, Dick Stodghill, Veteran. Salute.

Very respectfully,

Charlie Moore

Very nice, Charlie. My feelings exactly. Maybe millions didn't read his book, but those of us who did know his integrity, his honor, his honesty and a lot more about the reality of war. To have wandered message boards with him is a great honor.

Carol
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorsden.com/ctroestler

Normandy 1944, A Young Rifleman's War (Tribute)
Page 1 of 1