Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

My Best Photograph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P. Gordon Kennedy
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
P. Gordon Kennedy

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-01-13

My Best Photograph Empty
PostSubject: My Best Photograph   My Best Photograph EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:52 pm

I think this may be my best photograph.

My Best Photograph 25319010

This picture inspired the following poem.

Heavenly Clouds

Oh heavenly clouds
How lovely thou art
Oh glorious blue and white
Bathed in splendorous sunshine
Oh how splendid thy glory
How lovely thou art
Oh heavenly clouds
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

My Best Photograph Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Best Photograph   My Best Photograph EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Dear Peter,
I can remember looking at clouds like that while walking on a barrel backwards barefoot. Some childhood memories stick in your mind. The blueness of the sky is a remarkable thing. Pure blue.

I have tried to paint clouds like that on that kind of blue.

Florida has some of the most wonderfully blue skies you ever want to see. Also, clouds of every diversity, from black and hovering to little wisps that fly by on the heat of the day.

Joyous stuff.

When I lived in Arizona, the sky was always magnificent. The dust in the air reflected the light rays of the sun and set the sky afire! Morning or night.

Heat wavered in waves at eye level over the desert and on the highways in the day, but the nights were crystal with stars shining down in mats of sparkles and twinkles.

There is no view of the sky like the sky in a desert at night. Quiet, it is, too. You could be the only person on this earth and believe you were, right there, no one else on earth, just you.

A dog would be nice right then.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/

My Best Photograph
Page 1 of 1