Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P. Gordon Kennedy
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
P. Gordon Kennedy

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song   Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:36 am

I composed this theme song inspired by my book Of Orbs and Lords and I think it came out rather nicely.The images in the video are of the orb, the towers of Jarronal, the musical score, and the book cover. Guess I'm having more fun with that music composition software I downloaded. Here's the link to the song on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBT-246wCvY
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song   Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Lovely!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
A Ahad
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 1102
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song   Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:40 pm

A masterpiece. Very emotional.
Back to top Go down
P. Gordon Kennedy
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
P. Gordon Kennedy

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song   Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Yesterday, I thought Death of a Titan was my best composition, but now I think this one is even better. I guess that's how progress works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song   Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Orbs and Lords Theme Song
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: