Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Second Book on the way (since the first one came out)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BubbaBoi
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Second Book on the way (since the first one came out) Empty
PostSubject: Second Book on the way (since the first one came out)   Second Book on the way (since the first one came out) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:03 am

hey yall im still 17 (im not 18 till april 8 yal) and im working on my second book but this 1 is a supprise book (sorry for bad english im in a rush im in school)

This book is a supprise edtion as i want to come out without telling my parents or freinds or people at school Sad

Its called:
My Life As A Gay Emo

Its already been patenent or how ever you spell it Very Happy

Its rated: M (mature)

Its filled with drama and romance but saddness and pain

Its about this kid named Xaiver and he lives his life scared. He is bullied since the first grade when he asked a boy to be his valetime and he got picked on. Hes been moving and dealing with harrasment untill his 9th grade year when he finally accepts his gayness (but he doesnt tell his family of corse) asks a senior out. But little did he know he was only back stabbing and lieing) Ends up breaking his heart. Worst of all his family finds out from the prinicpal after hes suspended for a week for starting a fight. Worst Worst of all hes kicked out of his house.

No more about the inside information.

This book is in a diary format so the dates are chapters and years are the bigger chapters. (2006 is a chapter as 2007 is a chapter)

Expect alot of drama and suspense. This book is an eye opener to those who need to see the truth and see what bullying can do.

This was Bubba I hope you all can read and post what you think here. And please tell me what you think and if you would buy it?
Back to top Go down
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Second Book on the way (since the first one came out) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Book on the way (since the first one came out)   Second Book on the way (since the first one came out) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Sounds promising. Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com

Second Book on the way (since the first one came out)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Books-
Jump to: