Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Beyond the Quiet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brenda Hill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Brenda Hill

Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Beyond the Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Beyond the Quiet   Beyond the Quiet EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:26 am

“To all of our years together,” Lisa Montgomery's husband said one evening, raising his glass in a toast. “Some of them good.” They laughed and clicked wine glasses. But after his death, Lisa discovers he hadn't been teasing. When the contents of a secret post office box shatters her illusions about her twenty-five-year marriage, she struggles to come to terms with his betrayal.

Forced to examine her life as a wife, mother, and as a woman, she realizes her troubled childhood didn't allow her to be anything but composed and quiet. Then Terry O'Neal enters her life.

But a jealous coworker watches, wanting to destroy what he can't have.

Beyond the Quiet shares the story of one woman's struggle though loss, bitterness, and betrayal, learning to cherish each moment and follow her long-buried dreams. It's the story of how a quiet, passionless widow becomes spirited enough to climb onto her lover s shoulders for a piggyback ride...in the nude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brendahill.com
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Beyond the Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Quiet   Beyond the Quiet EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:00 am

This sounds like a great novel, Brenda. I like the way you 'set the stage', so to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Beyond the Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Quiet   Beyond the Quiet EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:16 am

Brenda,
Sounds like a book I want to read.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Hill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Brenda Hill

Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Beyond the Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Quiet   Beyond the Quiet EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 am

Thanks, Zada and Abe. I think this one is more of a woman's book, altho one man that I know of who who read it, liked it. I hope others do too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brendahill.com
Sponsored content

Beyond the Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Quiet   Beyond the Quiet Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Quiet
Page 1 of 1