Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Shadow People Work In Progress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhymer
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Rhymer

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Shadow People Work In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Shadow People Work In Progress   Shadow People Work In Progress EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:09 pm

You’ve heard the story of how God created Adam and Eve. They had two sons Cain and Abel. How Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God himself. Shadow People is a story about God’s cursed race of people. The following is an excerpt from Shadow People and Sis is explaining to her captive how they came to be.

“If you are not one of us then you are a descendant of Adam and Eve. God’s most perfect mistake. We on the other hand are not. I can’t believe Mom never told you any of this stuff. Do you want to hear the story or not?”
“Tell your stupid story I’m not going anywhere.”
“I suppose you’re going to pout now. While you’re brooding try to pay attention, if you are my brother you need to learn about our ancestors. Like I said, God made Adam and Eve. They had two sons Cain and Abel. Adam and Eve clearly favored Abel and secretly wished they had never given birth to Cain. Quite naturally Cain became jealous and killed Abel. The loving and forgiving creator banished our dear old grandfather placing a mark on him and his descendants for eternity. He was forced into another land and took a wife, now listen closely this is where the story gets interesting. The woman Cain married was a Jezebel, a harlot, one of Satan’s demons and most importantly an outcast like dear old Grandpa. Ezerelle was her name a daughter of the dark prince himself. God knows all and see’s all but did he do anything to stop Cain from killing Abel? Absolutely not, he sat back and allowed Cain to condemn himself. Ezerelle was condemned before she was even born because of who her father was. The descendents of Cain and Ezerelle carry God’s mark to this day and do you know what the mark is baby boy?”
“You can’t live in the light.”
“You are partially right. God made the descendants of Cain and Ezerelle featureless. I let you see me as I was born. No eyes, mouth or nose, a shadow of a human. God hated us so much he erased all of our discernable features and in the process our ability to live in the light.”
“But you can change Sis, and live in the light all you want. You don’t have to kill people and stay in the dark all the time.”
“You don’t understand. When we are born we are in our natural form and we have to be kept out of the light until we are able to master our transformations. When we die we return to our original form and we are condemned. We have no chance at salvation or living with God. God is the light and darkness cannot live in the lights presence. We are lost and will always be lost. This is why we hate the descendants of Adam and Eve. They have been given the keys to the kingdom something we can never possess. I hope you have learned something baby boy. It’s very important you learn how to change. I’m going to leave you now it’s almost time for the hunt to begin. Mom’s patience with you has run out. I overheard her tell the others she would try two more times to get you to change and if you do not she is going to turn you over to them. They will take their time with you baby boy. Death is a game to us and the taste of blood the prize for the winner. I only tell you these things because I like you whether you’re my brother or not.”

If you would like to read the beginning of the first chapter go to the link posted.

http://www.freewebs.com/abcedit/excerptshadowpeople.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/abcedit
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Shadow People Work In Progress   Shadow People Work In Progress EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:39 pm

You have done it again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Rhymer
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Rhymer

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Shadow People Work In Progress   Shadow People Work In Progress EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:52 am

Thanks Zada! The first chapters are still works in progress and need more polish. It is getting more difficult to find the time to write. I hope things slow down in coming months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/abcedit
Brenda Hill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Brenda Hill

Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Shadow People Work In Progress   Shadow People Work In Progress EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:19 pm

What an imagination, A.W. Sounds like the kind of story I'd love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brendahill.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow People Work In Progress   Shadow People Work In Progress Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow People Work In Progress
Page 1 of 1