Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

More Stuff Built with Legos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P. Gordon Kennedy
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
P. Gordon Kennedy

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-01-13

More Stuff Built with Legos Empty
PostSubject: More Stuff Built with Legos   More Stuff Built with Legos EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:13 am

Here are a few more things I have built out of Legos
Lego Tower
This is my oldest still standing Lego creation. I originally built it almost 10 years ago. the tower contains a lot of bricks and has some weight to it as it is solid Lego bircks all the way through.

More Stuff Built with Legos Ss857418

Lego Demolition
This is a Lego sclupture that's suppose to depict a four story building that's in the process of being demolished. It was originally constructed about 5 or 6 years ago and sits on my shelf along with the Lego tower.

More Stuff Built with Legos Ss857419

Lego Titanic
This is a more recent creation. I built it yesterday, in fact. This may be one of the smallest RMS Titanic models ever.

More Stuff Built with Legos Ss857420
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff Built with Legos   More Stuff Built with Legos EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:58 am

Great work! I can't wait to show my son-in-law and grandson--they love Legos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
P. Gordon Kennedy
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
P. Gordon Kennedy

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff Built with Legos   More Stuff Built with Legos EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:23 pm

I once seen a 300 pound box of Legos for sale on ebay. It cost $800, which is quite a bit too expensive for me, but imagine it, 300 pounds of Legos. What fun that would be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff Built with Legos   More Stuff Built with Legos Empty

Back to top Go down

More Stuff Built with Legos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: