Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Honoring Princess Diane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Honoring Princess Diane Empty
PostSubject: Honoring Princess Diane   Honoring Princess Diane EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:45 pm

There is much in the German Press about Princess Diane.  She was loved and respected by all.  Sad that she is not still with us.  It is hoped that her legacy will be continued with her children.  The excerpts I saw showed the work she did.  A notable quote of Diane:  "Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you." 

She was not only beautiful, but she had the common touch.  She touched the lives of many.  "Twenty years of Diana's Life and Legacy" is the headline on the news. 

Her natural charisma was special.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Honoring Princess Diane   Honoring Princess Diane EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 8:33 pm

9/1

I admired Diana and respected her for the way she was raising her two sons William
and Harry, she did a great job, I read yesterday they both donated millions of dollars to the
Houston Disaster , their mother would be very proud of them and I'm sure she's looking down
on them and smiling... Good night sweet princess...

Cheers  Joe ..... Honoring Princess Diane 770134
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Honoring Princess Diane   Honoring Princess Diane EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:24 am

Agree Joe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoring Princess Diane   Honoring Princess Diane Empty

Back to top Go down

Honoring Princess Diane
Page 1 of 1