Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Intellectual Property

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Intellectual Property  Empty
PostSubject: Intellectual Property    Intellectual Property  EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:34 pm

This new trailer includes some of the front matter and the introductory chapter in copyright law read by me. I'm experimenting with using PowerPoint to create videos in lieu of online services for future use on Blackboard for some of my classes. Its a cold read done at 2:00 a.m. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Property    Intellectual Property  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:22 am

Victor.  An excellent trailer presentation. Your book offers writers an excellent source of information.
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Property    Intellectual Property  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Thanks, Abe. It was a fun project. I should do a mailing to libraries recommending they consider the ebook or paperback versions. I should do a lot of things . . .  Smile
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Property    Intellectual Property  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:05 pm

I hear you, Victor.  The should haves, would haves and could haves are always with us.
One step at a time going with your gut may be the best course of action.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Property    Intellectual Property  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 5:27 pm

Very professional.  Occasionally, I think you get too close to the microphone. I can hear mic noise but it's minimal. I agree that it would make a great intro to your book to share with libraries and interested purchasers.  Also - a great video resume for speaking engagements, etc.  I admire your creativity to charge into this method of presentation.  I don't seem to have the patience.  Bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Property    Intellectual Property  EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Thanks for the feedback, D.K. I need to invest in a decent microphone as I used a $10 mike better suited for video chatting or games (of which I do neither) . I also should not do this at 3:00 a.m. as I was speaking low so as not to disturb others and over-boosted the mike input to compensate. But it was fun and I'll definitely do something similar this for future online lectures. Most importantly, it kept me from doing any serious work (or catching up on sleep) for a couple of hours.  Intellectual Property  976521
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Property    Intellectual Property  Empty

Back to top Go down

Intellectual Property
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Book Trailers-
Jump to: