Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

WELCOME BACK, ABE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

WELCOME BACK,  ABE! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME BACK, ABE!   WELCOME BACK,  ABE! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 7:54 am

WELCOME BACK,  ABE! 588578 WELCOME BACK,  ABE! 588578 WELCOME BACK,  ABE! 588578 WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK, ABE!   WELCOME BACK,  ABE! EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:30 am

Alice, having me back can mean that I say something derogatory about the top Presidential Candidates.  I don't know if there are any words remaining that I haven't used.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK, ABE!   WELCOME BACK,  ABE! EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:39 pm

Dear Abe,
Political stuff be damned.  I am glad you are well and able to post with your old beautiful wit and take on stuff.  I have worried about your gardens.  I imagine that your wife is not able to take care of it but your many friends where you live and who have such respect for you must have taken a little care of your garden, knowing how important it is.  If I lived near you, I would do what needed to be done.  David and I would.  Love, Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK, ABE!   WELCOME BACK,  ABE! EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Thanks again for your words of welcome.  As for the garden, Betty, it is being managed as best as possible.  Harvesting and preserving for the winter months is the priority and we're thankful to have a freezer to load with "freezeable" vegetables.  Your offer of help is appreciiated and I'm sure it is genuine.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK, ABE!   WELCOME BACK,  ABE! EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:25 am

10/2

Abe...

Welcome back ! I hope your feeling better...

Cheers..........Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK, ABE!   WELCOME BACK,  ABE! EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:58 am

Thanks Joe.  I also get emotional when I see animals or people harmed.  That is an on-going reality in Syria and in the Gaza strip.  Destruction has become a way of life for some.  Caring for others is something to be cherished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK, ABE!   WELCOME BACK,  ABE! Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME BACK, ABE!
Page 1 of 1