Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard  Empty
PostSubject: Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard    Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:14 pm

8/2

I read last night that Vice President Biden is thinking of running for
              President , that's the biggest joke Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard  343621  I've heard this year, this man has 
              no mind and he says the strangest things ! This Presidential election
              is getting better and better and oh it was reported Hillary is at below
              50 % , No More Clinton's...Too corrupt...

Cheers...Joe............................. Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard  343621
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard    Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:41 am

Come on, now,

Joe is a good guy.  He is happy, has nice  teeth and knows how to get along with people.

I like him.
The only problem is his age.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard    Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:15 am

9/24

Alice..

We need someone who's not a politician, as we all can see
   they all have been in for too long and their in the pocket of the Lobbyists ! So
   I think we need someone who wants to make this country great and stand up to
   other countries who think they can bully us and NO MORE FOREIGN AIDE, that's
   the biggest joke ever created....Now I hear Merkel is in big trouble with the German
   people allowing 1/2 Million Illegals per year into Germany, I didn't know Germany was
   that wealthy ? Put it this way that';s their problem, not mine, I don't live there and I'm
  only concerned about my own country, we're the ones going down hill fast and giving 
  away money like it's water !

Cheers.....Joe......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard    Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:06 pm

I think any discussion in the extremes is off.  I would like to take the Pope's message to heart and try to look for the compassion and uplifting side of things. 

We're not going to change the system until someone has the courage to change the campaign and lobbyist structures.  Until then, anyone serving in politics needs to understand how to get things done - and that's someone like Joe Biden who is basically ethical but knows the system.

Sure, he says a few things unscripted and the press picks up on them right away.  However, those are miniscule compared to what he has done right.

I would like a new candidate who is in her 50's, experienced, intelligent, familiar with the diversity of this nation and can inspire the masses.  I want someone with both business and political experience since the job of president needs both.  She needs to have experience with other nations and a cool head in the midst of all the testosterone that runs the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard    Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:01 pm

9/24

Hillary has plenty of testosterone and the balls
                   to match , she's so power hungry you can see it in her
                   eyes but the God's will not smile on her, her career is
                   over but everyone is afraid to tell her.......................
                   If someone else is picked to run don't think she won't have
                   the balls to approach them to be their vice-president and if
                   I were them I wouldn't drink anything I was offered........

Cheers.....Joe........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard    Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:11 am

When one makes off the cuff comments they are usually revealing and often flawed.  Politicians are the most vulnerable when asked questions that require immediate response.  There have been past politicians that were adept at extemporaneous responses.  IMV, the unprepared responses say more about the candidate than prepared statements.  I find that also true with unedited news reports when they conduct live interviews. 
It has been said that “what you say disappears, but what you write stays.”
That is no longer entirely true.  With electronics, what is said publicly is recorded and can be dug up when needed. 
Many politicians use speech writers.  These highly paid people draft a speech that will appeal to a specific audience. 
The job of President is difficult.  Every word a President makes is recorded.  The President often functions in a Crisis Management capacity – making the tough decisions.  The President has advisors for input.  Those advisors must be educated and trustworthy.  In the end, the President makes the final decision.  His decision most often is felt around the world.  For anyone to say that they are not concerned with the rest of the world and only what concerns America does not comprehend today’s world.  America is not an isolated island.  Our economy is affected by events around the world.  The Stock market is a good indicator of events and actions of our and other nations.  The President must represent all the people of the country and not just the rich and powerful.  Unfortunately that has not always been the case.  We have experience with leaders who cater to a specific group to the detriment of the other.  Finding a person who can represent all the people is difficult.  The measure we can use to evaluate a candidate is not what they say today, but also their past record of deeds. 
There will never be a perfect candidate; however we can identify certain people who have the intelligence and experience to do the job.  As Vice President, Joe Biden knows what is required of a President and has the knowledge to do the job.  To say he is a joke is pure nonsense.  He was selected as VP to take charge in the event something happened to the President.  His experience is broad.  Whether he wants the job is unclear.  I don’t think that he or Colin Powell want to put themselves through the rat race for the job.  They don’t need the job, we need them.  Either one of them including Condoleezza Rice have the capacity and intelligence required.   She also proclaimed that she had her fill of politics.  It is my opinion that any of the three may be willing to have their name on the ballot if they don’t have to go through the degrading process of campaigning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard    Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard  Empty

Back to top Go down

Biden For President 2016 Biggest Joke I heard
Page 1 of 1