Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Creating business

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Creating business Empty
PostSubject: Creating business   Creating business EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:13 am

Poland handed Lockheed a 3.5 Billion package for F-16’s. What a deal, right?
To get the deal, President George W. Bush backed Lockheed's effort to land the contract with a $3.8 billion finance package loan to Poland.
“The deal also means Poland stands to benefit from further U.S. investment of $9.8 billion, said Deputy Defence Minister Janusz Zemke.”

The above happened in 2002. I heard about it on CNN this morning. I wonder how many other great deals we made where we dished out the funds.

That is like selling your car to someone who doesn’t have the money to buy it. So to conclude the deal, you loan the person the money to buy your car.
A person who does may qualify to be a CEO on Wall Street. A genius in creating business.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Malcolm

Number of posts : 1504
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Creating business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating business   Creating business EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:37 am

As soon as I get my share of the $700 billion, I'll start making deals like this.

The first step will be paying 15 million people to buy a copy of my novel. Then people will say, "Good old what's his face is outselling the Harry Potter lady."

Malcolm
Back to top Go down
http://www.conjurewomanscat.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Creating business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating business   Creating business EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:24 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Creating business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating business   Creating business EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:49 am

But the money to Poland came from taxpayers and the money they paid for the planes goes into corporate profits.
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Creating business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating business   Creating business EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:36 am

This is the kind of stuff that makes me yearn for a return to the days of the Great Depression when the biggest concern was whether there would be something to eat for supper or if you'd go to bed hungry. Ah, for the simple life, although Malcolm's plan sounds like a winner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
Sponsored content

Creating business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating business   Creating business Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating business
Page 1 of 1