Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

A must watch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

A must watch Empty
PostSubject: A must watch   A must watch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:06 am

All this past week I was watching a documentary on you tube;

Adolf Hitler-The greatest story never told.

It is in twenty seven short parts. Everything it shows, or says is proven. I came away feeling like a fool. All my life I have believed good people do good things, and bad people do bad things. When you learn who is good, and who is not will turn your world upside down. 

Abe, you live in Germany. Maybe you can’t get this on You Tube there. If not, get on a train and go to a country were you can watch it. 

Hitler said: “It is the winners who will write history.” Watch each part, 1 to 27. Please take warning; If you watch this, you will come away without a country…
Back to top Go down
harry
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
harry

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-07

A must watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A must watch   A must watch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:28 pm

I was watching it.Yes it seems tha someone have done hard work to get the history seem more guileless. Of course Hitler wrote the history-on part of it. Undoubtedly Hitler must have been read    little bit of Drarving. Hengel - and I dare to suppose -  there was  also Frederick Nietzsche in his library. A whole mess of philosophies, making the idealism of the breed up a nation for - as they called it-'the blue eyed beasts of the Northern forest'.

But he misread something about Nietze who knew well Germany. It is in the essay. Beyond Good and evil'
I quote part of essay of Nietzsch here.
 Every nation has its own "Tartuffery," and calls that its virtue.—One does not know—cannot know, the best that is in one.
250. What Europe owes to the Jews?—Many things, good and bad, and above all one thing of the nature both of the best and the worst: the grand style in morality, the fearfulness and majesty of infinite demands, of infinite significations, the whole Romanticism and sublimity of moral questionableness—and consequently just the most attractive, ensnaring, and exquisite element in those iridescences and allurements to life, in the aftersheen of which the sky of our European culture, its evening sky, now glows—perhaps glows out. For this, we artists among the spectators and philosophers, are—grateful to the Jews.
251. It must be taken into the bargain, if various clouds and disturbances—in short, slight attacks of stupidity—pass over the spirit of a people that suffers and WANTS to suffer from national nervous fever and political ambition: for instance, among present-day Germans there is alternately the anti-French folly, the anti-Semitic folly, the anti-Polish folly, the Christian-romantic folly, the Wagnerian folly, the Teutonic folly, the Prussian folly (just look at those poor historians, the Sybels and Treitschkes, and their closely bandaged heads), and whatever else these little obscurations of the German spirit and conscience may be called. May it be forgiven me that I, too, when on a short daring sojourn on very infected ground, did not remain wholly exempt from the disease, but like every one else, began to entertain thoughts about matters which did not concern me—the first symptom of political infection. About the Jews, for instance, listen to the following:—I have never yet met a German who was inclined to the Jews; and however decided the repudiation of actual anti-Semitism may be on the part of all prudent and political men, this prudence and policy is not perhaps directed against the nature of the sentiment itself, but only against its dangerous excess, and especially against the distasteful and infamous expression of this excess of sentiment;—on this point we must not deceive ourselves. That Germany has amply SUFFICIENT Jews, that the German stomach, the German blood, has difficulty (and will long have difficulty) in disposing only of this quantity of "Jew"—as the Italian, the Frenchman, and the Englishman have done by means of a stronger digestion:—that is the unmistakable declaration and language of a general instinct, to which one must listen and according to which one must act. "Let no more Jews come in! And shut the doors, especially towards the East (also towards Austria)!"—thus commands the instinct of a people whose nature is still feeble and uncertain, so that it could be easily wiped out, easily extinguished, by a stronger race. The Jews, however, are beyond all doubt the strongest, toughest, and purest race at present living in Europe, they know how to succeed even under the worst conditions (in fact better than under favourable ones), by means of virtues of some sort, which one would like nowadays to label as vices—owing above all to a resolute faith which does not need to be ashamed before "modern ideas", they alter only, WHEN they do alter, in the same way that the Russian Empire makes its conquest—as an empire that has plenty of time and is not of yesterday—namely, according to the principle, "as slowly as possible"! A thinker who has the future of Europe at heart, will, in all his perspectives concerning the future, calculate upon the Jews, as he will calculate upon the Russians, as above all the surest and likeliest factors in the great play and battle of forces. That which is at present called a "nation" in Europe, and is really rather a RES FACTA than NATA (indeed, sometimes confusingly similar to a RES FICTA ET PICTA), is in every case something evolving, young, easily displaced, and not yet a race, much less such a race AERE PERENNUS, as the Jews are such "nations" should most carefully avoid all hot-headed rivalry and hostility! It is certain that the Jews, if they desired—or if they were driven to it, as the anti-Semites seem to wish—COULD now have the ascendancy, nay, literally the supremacy, over Europe, that they are NOT working and planning for that end is equally certain. Meanwhile, they rather wish and desire, even somewhat importunely, to be insorbed and absorbed by Europe, they long to be finally settled, authorized, and respected somewhere, and wish to put an end to the nomadic life, to the "wandering Jew",—and one should certainly take account of this impulse and tendency, and MAKE ADVANCES to it (it possibly betokens a mitigation of the Jewish instincts) for which purpose it would perhaps be useful and fair to banish the anti-Semitic bawlers out of the country. One should make advances with all prudence, and with selection, pretty much as the English nobility do It stands to reason that the more powerful and strongly marked types of new Germanism could enter into relation with the Jews with the least hesitation, for instance, the nobleman officer from the Prussian border it would be interesting in many ways to see whether the genius for money and patience (and especially some intellect and intellectuality—sadly lacking in the place referred to) could not in addition be annexed and trained to the hereditary art of commanding and obeying—for both of which the country in question has now a classic reputation But here it is expedient to break off my festal discourse and my sprightly Teutonomania for I have already reached my SERIOUS TOPIC, the "European problem," as I understand it, the rearing of a new ruling caste for Europe.

And when the national sosialistes had they ideal type of man called as 'the blue eyed northen beast', I will also put here the prototype of that so much idelised  blue eyed northen beast . It is here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdDEpE79Ggc
Back to top Go down
http://oceanrover.blogspot.com/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

A must watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A must watch   A must watch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:46 pm

I doubt we will ever settle the complexities of hatred, bias, prejudice, persecution, superiority, purity, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, country of origin or handicaps - until the world becomes a true melting pot of mixtures, a long way in the future but melting a little more each day.

When I meet someone and discover by some means of conversation that they are different than me, I celebrate.  I have so much to learn from those unlike me - often their struggles and their successes - their customs that are better than mine or mine that I wish to hold onto - their values - their hopes and dreams - what they hold dear and what they discard - what they find beautiful and what is heinous - where they have studied and traveled and what they have learned - and more

I feel honored that they associate with common mutt me, a mixture of many Western European nations that were all blond, fair and blue eyed.  Those who are different are often so much more interesting.  Learning from them challenges my own beliefs and my ability to juggle friends - for I have friends and family who are not very adaptive to people that are different.  

Until we conquer ignorance, archaic and barbaric beliefs, economic disparity, superstition and fear of loss, wars will continue.  People will take advantage of vulnerable people until people understand their strengths and don't allow their fears to immobilize and blind them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

A must watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A must watch   A must watch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Well said, DK.  In reading the above post, I see it as an outsider's view.  Making judgments based on assumptions or misleading information is common, and most often erroneous. 
From the outside, America can be viewed is a very negative light.  Politics are often at the root of the problem.  When one gets to know the people, understand their lives and desires the perspective changes.  Statements by Philosophers are used when it suits or fits someone's agenda.  Predicting the future is a game still played.  Predictions come with assumptions that people will continue living and thinking in a certain way based on the past. 
I try to view a person based on how they treat me and others around them.  Living in the now is more accurate than digging up the past.  The past cannot be changed. Drudging of past events or actions as a smear intent is a human frailty.  Finding fault or hearing about bad news has become a way of life.  
Domenic, reference your comment about coming away without a country after viewing someone's writings is a presumption.  You don't know me.  You can't know my philosophy on life and what makes me tick.  You can't possibly know the people who I have contacted, interviewed or lived with and what I have learned that form my opinions.  FYI, I don't intend to move.  I intend to spend the rest of my life where I am.  That life may be short or extended a bit longer, however it is my life.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

A must watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A must watch   A must watch EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:27 am

Abe,
I am not trying to change your life, location, or how you view anything. I do not believe anything not proven. I found the proof presented very good. As to living in the past:

“Those who do not heed the past, are bound to repeat it.” I was educated to believe the history of WW2 was true, and presented by those here in America who wrote it could be trusted. What I saw, and heard in these film prove (to me) that our history is not true. Like the old saying goes, “It is the victor who writes history.” I take it you have not watched these 27 parts. (films.) They do not degrade the people of Germany, nor do they degrade the Germans of WW2. Watch the film and draw your own conclusions…or don’t watch it. I presented the film to any who seek truth. Do you care about the future of America? If so watch the film…if not don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A must watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A must watch   A must watch Empty

Back to top Go down

A must watch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: