Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Forever Friends at last!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Forever Friends at last! Empty
PostSubject: Forever Friends at last!   Forever Friends at last! EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:44 am

Today, I received the corrected version of the anthology and it is beautiful! I am really delighted with everything about it. The adjustment in the width of the spine has centered the front and back covers and the book looks absolutely spot on. The reduction in size allowed a reduction in price and the final version is really something to be proud of. I couldn't be more delighted.

The last few days have been traumatic but the final outcome has been worth it.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
madhatter
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
madhatter

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Forever Friends at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Friends at last!   Forever Friends at last! EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 am

Hey, I received mine day before yesterday. I'm having a wonderful time reading it. I feel as if each story or poem helps me to know my fellow authors better.

A beautful end result, Shelagh. And, to all of the contributing authors.... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rhettdevane.com

Forever Friends at last!
Page 1 of 1