Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New book, Divergent Lives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I.Vicente

I.Vicente

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-10-21

New book, Divergent Lives Empty
PostSubject: New book, Divergent Lives   New book, Divergent Lives EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:44 am

Hello All,

Released my second book, Divergent Lives, on 10/31/14. Here is a blurb of the book. It is available on Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P2ZRS4E

Divergent Lives is the compelling true story of two brothers whose lives have taken dramatically different turns. After more than 30 years of estrangement, they are suddenly reunited by tragedy when Nelson suffers two strokes and requires brain surgery. Israel visits his brother at the hospital, and seeing Nelson in a coma—with monstrous stitches where half his skull has been removed—propels him down Memory Lane. He yearns for an understanding of the root cause of their decades-old separation and an explanation for their wildly divergent lives.

Nelson is barely clinging to life and with little chance of recovery, but Israel is compelled to find a measure of peace and resolution about their relationship. With the clarity gained by careful reflection and years of separation, he must strip away the veneer of bitterness and frustration to reveal the brotherly bond that he hopes still lies beneath.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.i-vicente.com

New book, Divergent Lives
Page 1 of 1