Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Guilds of Gallykndor has been published

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K.S. Crooks
One Star Member
One Star Member
K.S. Crooks

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2014-11-06

Guilds of Gallykndor has been published Empty
PostSubject: Guilds of Gallykndor has been published   Guilds of Gallykndor has been published EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:05 pm

My name is K.S. Crooks. I am a new author with my first self-published novel. The book is fantasy story called Guilds of Galyndor: Quest for the Sagacitas Elixir. Please read the description below and if you are interested visit my website www.kscrooks.com or your favourite online retailer. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

In Guilds of Galyndor, Guild members have the exceptional ability to harness many powerful forces that exist in the world. There are four Guild disciplines, each different in their abilities; nevertheless the same in their intentions: Guild Masters serve as peacekeepers, protectors of the land, even as warriors when the need arises.

The four Guilds are…

Shoguns, who have the ability to enhance their physical attributes and senses.

Elementals, who are capable of manipulating the basic elements of nature- water, fire, lightning, earth and air.

Ethereals, who have the ability to manipulate light, control their shadows and access an alternate realm using mirrors.

Shamans, who are capable of manipulating life auras, allowing them to affect plants, animals and positively influence human health.

Kendra, Wyatt, Garrick and Naomi- four new Guild students will become a team and great friends. In the face of tragedy, they take on the challenge of saving the life of a fellow student. Their quest takes them throughout Galyndor to new destinations, and shows them sights and creatures they did not know existed. To overcome the tremendous perils of their undertaking, each of them will need to discover new strengths and abilities, or their friend will perish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kscrooks.com

Guilds of Gallykndor has been published
Page 1 of 1