Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jozette

jozette

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-10-25

MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES   MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Hi..

My name is Jozette Du Pres, I'm working on a book about the
               Salem witch trials. I had to write this book because my ancestor her name
               was the same as mine Jozette Du Pres, I found that interesting I was named
               after an ancestor who was burnt at the stake in 1692 , I wonder if she's
               re-incarnated in me ? Just a idiot thought, thinking out loud, why my parents
               didn't call me Mary, Susan, Kim or Lilly, but named me Jozette after a relative
               who died tragically, matter of fact my Mom showed me a painting of her, it
               was painted a few years before she died, she was so beautiful, I found out she
               was 24 when she was burnt at the stake. I'll see if my Mom would photograph
               the painting...

Jozette.
Back to top Go down
jozette

jozette

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES   MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:33 pm

I finally went to my Mom's house , she lives not far from me, I
                phootgraphed the painting, it amazes me how we can pass for twins, I
                wonder if genetics has anything to do with it ? I remember I had a friend
               and he showed me a photo of his grandmother and it was scary. Here's
               my relatives painting...                 Jozette

MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES Untitl10

Last edited by jozette on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jozette

jozette

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES   MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:11 pm

My ancestors home in 1692 before she was murdered...

MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES Housew10       Jozette
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES   MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:40 pm

10/25/2013

Jozette...

I don't see the photos you put up ? Your families
                       history really goes way back, mine goes back to 1885, I would
                       love to know more about your book, why was your relative
                      condemned ? I'm sure it couldn't be because she was beautiful ?

Cheers.Joe....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES   MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Your mother disturbs me.  Why did she name you after such an unfortunate relative?
How did this name affect you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES   MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:52 am

Jo(zette), your secret is safe with me.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
jozette

jozette

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES   MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:38 am

I do know she's on my father' side of the family, my Mother didn't know
                  about her until after she named me Jozette, I guess my father was ashamed
                  of the families history. When I was twelve I saw the painting of Jozette and I
                  asked him, he told me the story how our family was originally puritans and how
                  Jozette was a rebel , he said she even at 18 had an affair with the vicker. At the
                  time I didn't quite understand ....Here's her portrait again painted in 1686...

Jozette

MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES   MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES Empty

Back to top Go down

MY NEW BOOK SALEM WITCH TRIALS JOZETTE DU PRES
Page 1 of 1