Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Amber Alarm – Free Limited Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Amber Alarm – Free Limited Time Empty
PostSubject: Amber Alarm – Free Limited Time   Amber Alarm – Free Limited Time EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:38 am

SEND OUT AN AMBER ALARM FOR MISSING RICH HUSBANDS! Amber Watkins is at it again. After getting a taste of the good life as the sidepiece of a married professional basketball superstar, Amber decided she couldn’t resist living like a high roller once more and her ticket is again through the rich husbands of other women. This time Amber soared to new heights and took her other woman antics to an international level. Amber finally achieved what she had been craving all along, but she also discovered that the methods she used to achieve her goals came with a cost. Will Amber flourish or flounder when she is caught in a most surprising manner right in the middle of her greatest wealthy husband take down ever?
http://amzn.to/1bR9m97

Amber Alarm – Free Limited Time A888d30361f107e6bc1d1fc0c58442cc
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Amber Alarm – Free Limited Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Alarm – Free Limited Time   Amber Alarm – Free Limited Time EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:48 pm

lol, ok, you got me, I downloaded this one. Won't get to read it for awhile, but it's on my iPad now. Smile
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1